Companion's Handle: Vikki Sage
Date of Visit: Late September
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 4054003057
Email Address: N/A
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?79148-Vikki-Sage
City, State: OKC, OK
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: K, LFK, DFK, DAY, DAO, Breast worship, K9, Mish
Scheduled Length of Visit: 60
Donation: $$$
Approximate age of Companion: Early 20's
Hair Color and Length: Red Mid Back
Smoking Status: Unknown
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: 5'6 Girl Next Door, Curvy figure. Images match her appearance.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Had a last minute business trip to OKC, was checking availability of playmates in OKC area. Just happen to see Vikki's post, messaged her and texted. She responded immediately. And we were scheduled for a lunchtime/playtime. Scheduled an hour with her. She texted me her location. Was there in no time. She greeted me at the door in a black silky robe as she just got out of the shower, we hugged, she led me to her bedroom, we hugged and kissed first lightly and proceeded to get heavy. She dropped her robe to reveal no clothing on underneath. Immediately began squeezing her tits and kissing her big natural tits. One hand moved to her wet pussy while the other moved to plump butt and to her hole. Much to my delight, she was wet and ready. Teased both her holes with my fingers. We proceeded to her bed, where she got on her knees with her big delicious ass in the air, face down. I couldn't resist and went tongue first into her butt. And worked my way to her wet pussy till she creamed my face. Worked my way out of my clothes so that she moved on to her back. To which proceeded to dine at her pussy ala carte, working fingers in/out of her wet pussy and asshole. Proceed to mount up and we played in the mish and worked our way to doggie. With me finishing on her big naturale tits.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.