Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Girl on Girl lesbian shows

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Girl on Girl lesbian shows

Ok I know there are many bi-sexual and lesbian providers here that enjoy sex with their female partner or female friend. There are many of us guys that enjoy going to a strip club, and many of us that would enjoy a private show watching two lovely ladies in a xxx girl on girl show. My girlfriend wanted to watch a girl on girl show with me for my birthday, but I was surprised this was not easy to find on OH2. For those bi-sexual and lesbian providers my question is would that be a session you would offer for a couple to just watch and not participate and if not why. Also guys am I off base, but would you enjoy watching a private live xxx girl on girl show as much as going to the strip club?

Btw ladies contact me if you offer that or know any other ladies that do.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m with u darksun000..... I’ll pay for this too., never seen so peaks my interest.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Amen. I have had a few doubles that claimed to be intereactive but when the rubber hit the road there was light/limited interaction between the ladies, and thus VERY disappointing. I didn't mind getting the attention, but it wasn't what I was looking for when booking.

Whether it be an active participant or just a spectator, the main thrill is having the ladies truly enjoy each other.

My girlfriend and I have lots of fun doing this in the RW at certain parties. Hit us up!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Damn, Cherri!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherri Plum View Post
    My girlfriend and I have lots of fun doing this in the RW at certain parties. Hit us up!
    Damn, Cherri... I just creamed myself at the breakfast table reading your reply.... been a fan-boy for a while now, but between being out the country last year and 'Rona this year (I have a couple of risk factors, sniff-sniff), I'm just gonna have to settle for imagining that for now!

Xxx-fanboy-Rich!
    Last edited by RWGlobal; 10-04-2020 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Typos

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherri Plum View Post
    Cherri definitely let me know when you and your girlfriend offer that show again and I will be first in line with my glass of bourbon! Hell I have several girlfriends that are bi-curious that would pay to watch that show with me. You should throw a party and envite us.

Verified Companion Companion Madison of Houston's Avatar
    To be totally honest, this would be like a dream come true session for me, haha.

I am bi and the idea of getting to play with a woman I find attractive and paid for the pleasure, sign me up! I don't have a current doubles partner nor have I ever been requested to do this, but I will just say if any gents would be interested in such a session, you can put me down on the list as a provider who would love to help you experience this. ;)
    Madison - Busty Pin-up Beauty
    P411
    madisonofhouston@protonmail.com

***UPDATE July 2021: With life still working its way back to "normal" I have grand plans for re-entering the hobby in 2022! New hair color, new (amazing) digs, new figure to come! If you can be patient, I promise it will be worth the wait, my dears. Feel free to email to get on my waiting list (seriously) and I will follow up with you shortly after the new year! Can't wait to reconnect with old and new friends alike!***

Verified Hobbyist BCD notanewbie's Avatar
    ^^ I vouch for Madison, ladies she would be a blast
    Boner for hire. Living in fiction...looking for some friction. Over 70 reviews on eccie

Verified Companion Companion Madison of Houston's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post
    ^^ I vouch for Madison, ladies she would be a blast

Hahaha, thank you Sir! You know it!!! (Also, hope you are doing well!)
    Madison - Busty Pin-up Beauty
    P411
    madisonofhouston@protonmail.com

***UPDATE July 2021: With life still working its way back to "normal" I have grand plans for re-entering the hobby in 2022! New hair color, new (amazing) digs, new figure to come! If you can be patient, I promise it will be worth the wait, my dears. Feel free to email to get on my waiting list (seriously) and I will follow up with you shortly after the new year! Can't wait to reconnect with old and new friends alike!***

Let’s make it happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksun000 View Post
    Cherri definitely let me know when you and your girlfriend offer that show again and I will be first in line with my glass of bourbon! Hell I have several girlfriends that are bi-curious that would pay to watch that show with me. You should throw a party and envite us.

I’m surprised CoverMe has not chimed in..if he did, he might have said it’s best to find ladies who are doubles partners. We’ve both enjoyed doubles sessions with ladies who truly loved each other. Sometimes they’ll totally ignore the guy and have at it with each other. I could only sit back and admire the show.

Verified Companion Companion Stok Stevens's Avatar
    LOL

okay so.. let me know when you find yourself seeking this type of encounter again...
    I sure love to put a Show with any woman. But MY woman LOVES taking it from me and she surpasses anybody’s head game.
    Sucking or Licking.
    But .. ya know.. she is in Albuquerque. So it has to be planned.
    I frequent Houston as that is where I’m from

pm me
    for more info

btw.. love the input from the gents on this thread.
    Will be watching for more responses.
    :)

* 90 min - 500* Hr - 400* HHr - 250*
    NO BBFS.
    ​STŌK STEVENS
    P411-P320232

Quote Originally Posted by Darksun000 View Post
    Ok I know there are many bi-sexual and lesbian providers here that enjoy sex with their female partner or female friend. There are many of us guys that enjoy going to a strip club, and many of us that would enjoy a private show watching two lovely ladies in a xxx girl on girl show. My girlfriend wanted to watch a girl on girl show with me for my birthday, but I was surprised this was not easy to find on OH2. For those bi-sexual and lesbian providers my question is would that be a session you would offer for a couple to just watch and not participate and if not why. Also guys am I off base, but would you enjoy watching a private live xxx girl on girl show as much as going to the strip club?

Btw ladies contact me if you offer that or know any other ladies that do.
    Happily provides 2 3 or 4 girl sessions my approved ladies ( ones who actually make it worth the while)
    1.kiahtx( that azzz is amazing, and her kitty is immaculate)
    2.AvaVancamp ( most immaculate M.M breasts ive ever seen)
    3.msreagan ( best dirty talker hands down)
    4.kellyjean( p4 utr exclusive, but many of you are already in her fanclub)* she my hobbywife lol*

( although stok ive had my eye on since last october meet and greet, our schedules are just polar oppisites, maybe one day a lady can dream right?? )
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 10-09-2020 at 05:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison of Houston View Post
    To be totally honest, this would be like a dream come true session for me, haha.
    Come on fellas lets make this ladies dream come true...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I would gladly pay to watch. Nothing sexier than two beautiful female bodies wrapped around each other and making each other shudder and shake in orgasmic bliss over and over until one of hem quits.

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    Come on fellas lets make this ladies dream come true...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast