Everyone the day has finally come... I'm Coming to SA October 7th & 8th!!!! I'm excited and I hope you are to! Sorry for the wait! I hope you'll join me at my sanitized, clean, hotel:) Screen in advance and book early. Speaking of Sanitizing, I expect all visitors to take showers upon entry. Showers are also available afterwards. If you or someone you've been into contact with might have COVID stay home and keep others safe. For SCREENING: STEP 1. Send PM. 2. Include your nickname/first name you would like to be called. 3. Add physical description of yourself. 4. YOUR hobby/phone number that you use to reach out to providers. 5. 3-4 providers handles that you have seen in the last 90 days. 6. What time frame on what day are you available for. And 7. HH or H appointment (so I can schedule correctly). Also 10 mins past your appointment ( with no show/no contact) will go to next client. For any and all information please PM first. For all REGULARS feel free to contact me on my KIK: QUEEN12392 or TXT: 5126868693 (no longer using my old number) word are in caps so there is no confusion in this post:)