Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Maple at Lovely Angel

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    TexasRasputin,

No, I haven't seen Maple, Yoko, Elin or Kimberly. I got the impression that Maple was gone, same with Boa. I might be wrong though. Hope so; I'd like to see Maple.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

LA

Rebecca

Late 30s, 5'6" 120 33b-25-35, shoulder length black hair. Nice lady and a lot of fun. Reminded me of a friend.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Rebecca

I think today is her last day.

Also Maple is still available, her pictures just had to be removed for personal reasons. She's got plenty of good reviews over in E. Don't know why oh2 's studio is slow. I'll have to write my Maple 5 star experience soon.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Bullet View Post
    Saw Maple.... the pic I was sent was definitely Maple, current and accurate. Beautiful lady. Her English is limited. The session started off a little slow but built momentum. Ended with passionate explosions with both of us.... or at least for me! Lol. If she didn’t climax, she is extremely talented. Stomach muscles quivering, fingernails dug into the mattress, rapid breathing and face and chest flushed red. Lots of fun!
    SB
    Guys, I’ve received a number of PMs requesting the pic. I asked for permission to share and was declined. I respect and always honor the girls request on these matters. If you are a known and trusted client, I’m sure she will share it with you.
    SB.

Verified Hobbyist BCD TexasFlag's Avatar

Grace?

I checked out the website to look at the pics that you guys are talking about. I haven't been to LA yet, but I'm thinking about trying it out. There are photos of a girl named Grace on there that starts 10/17. Those pics are amazing, but after reading all of the posts here, I'm a little gun shy about trying to book with her. I just wonder how off the photos are from the real thing. Take a look at them and give me your experienced opinions please.
    (Formerly Cornelius on Eccie)

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Those don't look like authentic photos to me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD AmericanHardwood's Avatar
    Saw Maple this morning Gfe ++ 2 pop. Wow
    Then went and saw Ellin. She motherfuckin brought it. I’m in Awe
    She quickly snatched my sole and a 3rd pop in 30 min. Then we continued to Dfk and enjoy for the last 30.
    If you have seen Gold it’s her if you have seen Apple. Same size body better looking and service.
    Long live the Pope the both took communion

Verified Hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by Shackdaddy View Post
    Ok, I've now seen a couple other Angel girls, so I thought I'd update my list, and I added my personal ranking in front of their names and two more ratings: one for overall rating at the end, and another rating I'll just call "How Bull Shit is their Photo?" the higher the BS rating the more touch up/photoshop or just outright not them on the photo; a low BS Rating means it was them with little work done. I probably personally put looks higher into my ranking that others might, so if you see my ranking not relate to the overall rating, that is why, the ranking is who I'd see first, second, etc.:

4. Vicky: Great service 9/10, looks so so 5 or 6/10, age probably early 40's, photo now gone but I'd say a 8/10 HIGH BS rating when there was one, Overall rating: 7/10 I would say overall a 9
    5. Yuri: Great Service 8/10, looks good 6 or 7/10, age probably mid to late 30's, 7/10 High BS rating, overall rating: 6/10 She has left on Vacation, Agreed
    3. Boa: So so service 6 or 7/10, looks very nice in my opinion 8 or 9/10 late 20's to mid 30's, 3 /10 low/moderate BS rating, she is a touch older in person but not much, overall rating: 6/10 I would say an 8, Love me some Boa
    6. Rebecca: Good service 7/10, looks meh 5/10, age probably late 40's... maybe later, 9/10 HIGH BS rating, I think it oddly is her or parts of her photos, but HIGHLY Tampered with, buyer beware, overall rating: 4/10 I have not seen her yet...will take your advice
    2. Emmy: So so service 6/10, looks great 8 or 9/10, age probably mid 20's to late 20's, 2 or 3/10 low BS rating, overall rating: 6/10 I think she is a 9, Young sweet ass. Licking her wetness after she came was better than Honey
    1. Abby: Great service 9/10, looks good 7 or 8/10, age probably late 20's to early 30's, 0/10 ZERO BS rating (unheard of for them! lol), Overall rating: 8/10 Agreed

Shack
    Elin: Service 8.5/10 Looks 9 age is early 30s over all an 8/10 Not sure how to compare the BS Rating.

two new gals will be coming soon. I know who but will wait until they are actually here...

Verified Hobbyist BCD AmericanHardwood's Avatar
    Ellin. Wore me the fuck out. Saw her again this morning with an evil intent on punishing that pussy. Instead I got punished.
    Only 2 girls prior gave me that feel good service. Oj and Nikki.
    Ellin is the Current World Series Champ.
    Did I mention how cute she is Wow.
    Will write a review. I feel like I did a marathon

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    This is awkward.
    A dude (Shack) post his honest opinion and a dude (Ghost) go out of his way to contradict. Look like WK or mamasan to all ladies in LA.
    Some of my experiences are align with Shack’s assessments.
    Don’t get me wrong, when I get desperate, I would fuck any one of them.

Maybe our standard is higher than Ghost’s.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Adding another LA Girl to my scoring :)

Ok, so I have seen another LA girl worth mentioning now; Julie, so I'll put her in the mix:

5. Vicky: Great service 9/10, looks so so 5 or 6/10, age probably early 40's, photo now gone but I'd say a 8/10 HIGH BS rating when there was one, Overall rating: 7/10
    6. Yuri: Great Service 8/10, looks good 6 or 7/10, age probably mid to late 30's, 7/10 High BS rating, overall rating: 6/10
    4. Boa: So so service 6 or 7/10, looks very nice in my opinion 8 or 9/10 late 20's to mid 30's, 3 /10 low/moderate BS rating, she is a touch older in person but not much, overall rating: 6/10
    7. Rebecca: Good service 7/10, looks meh 5/10, age probably late 40's... maybe later, 9/10 HIGH BS rating, I think it oddly is her or parts of her photos, but HIGHLY Tampered with, buyer beware, overall rating: 4/10
    3. Emmy: So so service 6/10, looks great 8 or 9/10, age probably mid 20's to late 20's, 2 or 3/10 low BS rating, overall rating: 6/10
    2. Abby: Great service 9/10, looks good 7 or 8/10, age probably late 20's to early 30's, 0/10 ZERO BS rating (unheard of for them! lol), Overall rating: 8/10
    1. Julie: Great service 9/10, looks good 8.5/10, age probably early to mid 30's, 2 or 3/10 low BS rating good photos, but she is either that girl or just as pretty I think, overall rating: 8.5/10

I feel the need to visit Maple and Red to get them on this. Remember, the first number is my number, who I'd see first or go back to now given the chance. The second number is service, so IOP, 'naughtiness factor', quality of skills. The third thing is my estimate of their age (could be way off of course). The fourth number is my "BS" rating; basically are the pictures on the site that girl, do they look like the girl, are they photo-shopped, yada yada. The last one is the overall rating, which might not relate as closely as you think to my first number as that has a personal preference part to it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2