Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Massage, BBBJ, BLS, Mish, Doggy, CG
    Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 260
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length, dark
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: Petite, 5'2" 100-110lbs., nice B cups, not much of an ass, but very cute
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Screened with LA through their website. It was pretty easy.

MMS are really pushy via text lol. Read a bunch of reviews and settled on Maple. Location is a nice, safe place near 35/635.

Maple greeted me at the door and led me to the bedroom.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by lcd1729; 09-27-2020 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Was asked to

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Catholic?

And are the photos accurate?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Not very accurate. Those are NEVER the pictures of the girl, despite what people claim.

Rebecca

Hey LCD,

Have you seen Rebecca; If so thoughts? I am most intrigued.

DRC

Negative on Rebecca

Rebecca is no good. She's definitely not even close to the pictures. Age is probably mid to late 30s. Saw her early afternoon last week for an hour because I couldn't get in contact with House (looks like their website is empty now). She killed time with a slow shower and was only okay. Slight smell of smoke on her breath even after mouthwash. Have seen Yuri and Hara, Yuri is a good time. Haven't seen the others.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Good Review

Thanks for the review. To the thread, I'll add that I think Rebecca has been the biggest variance to their photos among all that I've seen there. I would guess her to be in upper 40's. I'm tempted to try Abby, her photo's look like they might be actual, with less photo-shopping lol. Can anyone comment on her?

I can comment on the following in the lineup or in the past lineup (Boa):

Vicky: Great service 9/10, looks so so 5 or 6/10, age probably early 40's
    Yuri: Great Service 8/10, looks good 6 or 7/10, age probably mid to late 30's
    Boa: So so service 6 or 7/10, looks very nice in my opinion 8 or 9/10 late 20's to mid 30's
    Rebecca: Good service 7/10, looks meh 5/10, age probably late 40's... maybe later

Boa was my favorite

Thoughts? Others agree to my scores? Think I'm way off? Don't care? lol

Any similar scoring on Abby would be appreciated

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I believe Boa is out as of yesterday. Can anyone confirm this?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Boas been out for a couple weeks now.
    Currently on vacation

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Shackdaddy View Post
    Thanks for the review. To the thread, I'll add that I think Rebecca has been the biggest variance to their photos among all that I've seen there. I would guess her to be in upper 40's. I'm tempted to try Abby, her photo's look like they might be actual, with less photo-shopping lol. Can anyone comment on her?

I can comment on the following in the lineup or in the past lineup (Boa):

Vicky: Great service 9/10, looks so so 5 or 6/10, age probably early 40's
    Yuri: Great Service 8/10, looks good 6 or 7/10, age probably mid to late 30's
    Boa: So so service 6 or 7/10, looks very nice in my opinion 8 or 9/10 late 20's to mid 30's
    Rebecca: Good service 7/10, looks meh 5/10, age probably late 40's... maybe later

Boa was my favorite

Thoughts? Others agree to my scores? Think I'm way off? Don't care? lol

Any similar scoring on Abby would be appreciated
    I would would generally concur with the above on Yuri and Vicki. I’m scheduled with Maple later today. I didn’t see a pic on the website but the booker sent me one. She looks very good in the photo and the photo doesn’t appear to altered or obscured. Photo quality looks like something anyone could take with a nice current gen phone. I’m going to look at the pic just before I walk in.. so it’s fresh in my head for comparison to the real gal. I’ve never put a lot of credence on website and ad photos that appear too professional or glamorous. I’ll report back.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Saw Maple.... the pic I was sent was definitely Maple, current and accurate. Beautiful lady. Her English is limited. The session started off a little slow but built momentum. Ended with passionate explosions with both of us.... or at least for me! Lol. If she didn’t climax, she is extremely talented. Stomach muscles quivering, fingernails dug into the mattress, rapid breathing and face and chest flushed red. Lots of fun!
    SB

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Updated ratings

Ok, I've now seen a couple other Angel girls, so I thought I'd update my list, and I added my personal ranking in front of their names and two more ratings: one for overall rating at the end, and another rating I'll just call "How Bull Shit is their Photo?" the higher the BS rating the more touch up/photoshop or just outright not them on the photo; a low BS Rating means it was them with little work done. I probably personally put looks higher into my ranking that others might, so if you see my ranking not relate to the overall rating, that is why, the ranking is who I'd see first, second, etc.:

4. Vicky: Great service 9/10, looks so so 5 or 6/10, age probably early 40's, photo now gone but I'd say a 8/10 HIGH BS rating when there was one, Overall rating: 7/10
    5. Yuri: Great Service 8/10, looks good 6 or 7/10, age probably mid to late 30's, 7/10 High BS rating, overall rating: 6/10
    3. Boa: So so service 6 or 7/10, looks very nice in my opinion 8 or 9/10 late 20's to mid 30's, 3 /10 low/moderate BS rating, she is a touch older in person but not much, overall rating: 6/10
    6. Rebecca: Good service 7/10, looks meh 5/10, age probably late 40's... maybe later, 9/10 HIGH BS rating, I think it oddly is her or parts of her photos, but HIGHLY Tampered with, buyer beware, overall rating: 4/10
    2. Emmy: So so service 6/10, looks great 8 or 9/10, age probably mid 20's to late 20's, 2 or 3/10 low BS rating, overall rating: 6/10
    1. Abby: Great service 9/10, looks good 7 or 8/10, age probably late 20's to early 30's, 0/10 ZERO BS rating (unheard of for them! lol), Overall rating: 8/10

Shack

Texted with the booker the other day. Elin is apparently young, I doubt those pictures are her though. Kimberly is not young, so I don't know what to make of that.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Shack

Your posts are very informative. Thanks.

Have you seen Maple. If yes, how does she compare with Abby?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast