Thread: Maple at Lovely Angel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Updated ratings

Ok, I've now seen a couple other Angel girls, so I thought I'd update my list, and I added my personal ranking in front of their names and two more ratings: one for overall rating at the end, and another rating I'll just call "How Bull Shit is their Photo?" the higher the BS rating the more touch up/photoshop or just outright not them on the photo; a low BS Rating means it was them with little work done. I probably personally put looks higher into my ranking that others might, so if you see my ranking not relate to the overall rating, that is why, the ranking is who I'd see first, second, etc.:

4. Vicky: Great service 9/10, looks so so 5 or 6/10, age probably early 40's, photo now gone but I'd say a 8/10 HIGH BS rating when there was one, Overall rating: 7/10
    5. Yuri: Great Service 8/10, looks good 6 or 7/10, age probably mid to late 30's, 7/10 High BS rating, overall rating: 6/10
    3. Boa: So so service 6 or 7/10, looks very nice in my opinion 8 or 9/10 late 20's to mid 30's, 3 /10 low/moderate BS rating, she is a touch older in person but not much, overall rating: 6/10
    6. Rebecca: Good service 7/10, looks meh 5/10, age probably late 40's... maybe later, 9/10 HIGH BS rating, I think it oddly is her or parts of her photos, but HIGHLY Tampered with, buyer beware, overall rating: 4/10
    2. Emmy: So so service 6/10, looks great 8 or 9/10, age probably mid 20's to late 20's, 2 or 3/10 low BS rating, overall rating: 6/10
    1. Abby: Great service 9/10, looks good 7 or 8/10, age probably late 20's to early 30's, 0/10 ZERO BS rating (unheard of for them! lol), Overall rating: 8/10

Shack

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Texted with the booker the other day. Elin is apparently young, I doubt those pictures are her though. Kimberly is not young, so I don't know what to make of that.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Shack

Your posts are very informative. Thanks.

Have you seen Maple. If yes, how does she compare with Abby?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    TexasRasputin,

No, I haven't seen Maple, Yoko, Elin or Kimberly. I got the impression that Maple was gone, same with Boa. I might be wrong though. Hope so; I'd like to see Maple.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

LA

Rebecca

Late 30s, 5'6" 120 33b-25-35, shoulder length black hair. Nice lady and a lot of fun. Reminded me of a friend.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Rebecca

I think today is her last day.

Also Maple is still available, her pictures just had to be removed for personal reasons. She's got plenty of good reviews over in E. Don't know why oh2 's studio is slow. I'll have to write my Maple 5 star experience soon.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Adding another LA Girl to my scoring :)

Ok, so I have seen another LA girl worth mentioning now; Julie, so I'll put her in the mix:

5. Vicky: Great service 9/10, looks so so 5 or 6/10, age probably early 40's, photo now gone but I'd say a 8/10 HIGH BS rating when there was one, Overall rating: 7/10
    6. Yuri: Great Service 8/10, looks good 6 or 7/10, age probably mid to late 30's, 7/10 High BS rating, overall rating: 6/10
    4. Boa: So so service 6 or 7/10, looks very nice in my opinion 8 or 9/10 late 20's to mid 30's, 3 /10 low/moderate BS rating, she is a touch older in person but not much, overall rating: 6/10
    7. Rebecca: Good service 7/10, looks meh 5/10, age probably late 40's... maybe later, 9/10 HIGH BS rating, I think it oddly is her or parts of her photos, but HIGHLY Tampered with, buyer beware, overall rating: 4/10
    3. Emmy: So so service 6/10, looks great 8 or 9/10, age probably mid 20's to late 20's, 2 or 3/10 low BS rating, overall rating: 6/10
    2. Abby: Great service 9/10, looks good 7 or 8/10, age probably late 20's to early 30's, 0/10 ZERO BS rating (unheard of for them! lol), Overall rating: 8/10
    1. Julie: Great service 9/10, looks good 8.5/10, age probably early to mid 30's, 2 or 3/10 low BS rating good photos, but she is either that girl or just as pretty I think, overall rating: 8.5/10

I feel the need to visit Maple and Red to get them on this. Remember, the first number is my number, who I'd see first or go back to now given the chance. The second number is service, so IOP, 'naughtiness factor', quality of skills. The third thing is my estimate of their age (could be way off of course). The fourth number is my "BS" rating; basically are the pictures on the site that girl, do they look like the girl, are they photo-shopped, yada yada. The last one is the overall rating, which might not relate as closely as you think to my first number as that has a personal preference part to it.