Hey y’all! I’m BEST BANGIN BAILEY..some of you might know me as my previous name(which I do NOT disclose due to personal/privacy issues). But I’m back and ready to WOW yall again!!

Name:  IMG_1211.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  15.6 KB

Now accepting applications for my best naughty play friend, what's stopping you from the seductive and kinky Bailey?!?

Behind closed doors you will find a 5 star extravaganza that will leave you so satisfied and desiring you will come back for more and more!

*My hours are a little flexible(NO MORNINGS) but I REQUIRE at least 2 hours MINIMUM NOTICE before your desired appointment. DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE REQUIRED SCREENING!! I ACCEPT ANY 1 OF THESE: FULL REAL NAME & AGE, FB or LINKEDIN profile page, 2 RECENT & REPUTABLE PROVIDER REFERENCES with contact info, TER reviews, eccie board or OH2 handle with reviews or P411 are ACCEPTABLE (EITHER 1 OUT OF THE LIST)*

**Text me(I don't accept phone calls until appt has been scheduled) at: 469-510-4546; PM me on eccie or OH2, or email me at baileybrooks86@gmail.com. Please don't forget to include your screening/verification info!!

<PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU'RE SERIOUS ABOUT SCHEDULING AND I NEED AT LEAST 2 HOURS NOTICE BEFORE DESIRED APPOINTMENT FOR SCREENING PURPOSES, AS WELL AS GETTING READY, TRAVEL TIME, ETC. THANKS!>

~DUOS ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE WITH 1 OF MY HOT & SEXY GF's...CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS~

***Donations for incall: 225/HH; 325/HR; 475/90 min; 625/2 HRS; outcall is an additional 50 if you're within 30 miles of me, 31+ miles is an additional 100***

Name:  DSCN6101~2_resize_43.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  27.0 KB

Xoxoxo,
BEST BANGIN BAILEY ;)
469-510-4546(TXT ME)