Companion's Handle: KAT and cece
Date of Visit: 9/26/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
Phone Number: 757 755 9259
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://norfolk.skipthegames.com/fem...c/173460564905
City, State: NORFOLK, Virginia
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? No she was 2 hours late
Activities: Talk the grab and go.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 10 mins
Donation: 400+100
Approximate age of Companion: 30
Hair Color and Length: Kat was blond Cece was Burnett
Smoking Status: Yes that and other drugs
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: First off she was late by 2 hours and asked if I would give her and her friend 500 for the service I said no problem becuse thats already what I was going to give them I like to tip 100. Then she got up to my room and the smell was really bad I had to requested a new room after they left. Besides that they both looked really nice.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No I was really disappointed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Thats a No. If I recommend her to you I Obviously do not like you.

Public comments:
So the got in the room I was like wow these to look nice. But what died in the hall we started talking she was telling me how they had hurpies she know a dr that could cure them. I told her that there is no cure for hurpies her friends Cece was counting the money kat said to her crap I forgot to roll up the window so the other girl left at this point the smell in the room is really bad and I no longer care about the money. So its me and Kat in the room. We continue to talk she apologized for the smell she said her friend slept with a guy that had aids and she did not use a condom . At this point there are people in the hall complaining about the smell. I seen her eye balling my wallet so I put it in my pocket. After I did that she asked if she could use the bathroom and I heard her running down the hall. I called the front desk and reported the smell they sent maintenence up he started gaging 20 mins later they upgraded me to a suite. I would definitely not see these 2 again

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.