Thread: Lauren Love: Avoid Lauren Love 100% Scam

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Lauren Love: Avoid Lauren Love 100% Scam

Companion's Handle: Lauren Love
    Date of Visit: 9/26/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM then Text after "screening"
    Phone Number:
    Email Address: LoveLauren169@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?94133-Lauren-Love
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: None
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 minutes
    Donation: Too much for nothing
    Approximate age of Companion: 20
    Hair Color and Length: Long dirty Blonde
    Smoking Status: Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Pictures are accurate
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Did not meet
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    As was said previously, she is a scammer. I should have taken advice previously given on this site.

Setting up a date was easy, communication was good.

Day of, I show up at hotel, get the room number. Arrive at the door and wait minutes for her to answer it.

I walk in sit down and she would barely make eye contact with me. I attempted to make some small talk with her and tried to solicit if she was new to the hobby which it seemed she was. I was trying to put her at ease and was hoping to help her out and give her the run down on how this goes etiquette wise.

I gave her a little bit of a shoulder and neck massage to try and break the ice and make her feel comfortable. She excused herself to use the restroom where she hid until her "boyfriend" showed up at the door.

At that point, I excused my self and left. I'm 41 years old and don't need this type of drama in my life. To say I was disappointed is an understatement. I got burned.... It's on me. Intel was provided and accurate.

Gentlemen please avoid this young lady at all costs.

wow......this scam artist needs to be banned

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    I’m sorry you had to go through that. Send me a pm if you want any recommendations. I hope she gets banned ASAP.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yeah it sucks... That said, I made good use of my time while she was in the restroom and set up an appointment with another provider. At that point I knew what was going on anyway. LoL

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    Sorry for your experience, not good. Yes I agree, this one should be avoided.
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the heads up. And I was about to set up a meeting with her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    So if you had intel that she was a scammer, why did you go in??
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool Dang!

This type of bullshit right here is why you do not ever prepay NOR hand over the donation upfront. It happens all the damn time.

How much did you get clipped for?

Ol' JS is absolutely NOT in the custom of being accosted. I prolly woulda gone upside her boyfriend's head. But, it takes all kinds...

Thanks for letting us know, Brother!

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Did she at least look like her pics..........?

Shit.....I'll meet her and her boyfriend/pimp and make his ass watch me nail his girl............

Ive had a few altercations back in the day with pimps.....I'm not scared of them.......

3 hobbyists in 24 hours have reported her to be a SCAMMER. demands money up front, refuses to provide any services. then calls her pimp. TIME TO BAN THIS BP SKANK!!
    kinda stupid for scam artists to post pics with her face and tats. watch out for her if you see her on any other sites

Last edited by JJ8901; 09-26-2020 at 02:35 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Did she at least look like her pics..........?

Shit.....I'll meet her and her boyfriend/pimp and make his ass watch me nail his girl............

Ive had a few altercations back in the day with pimps.....I'm not scared of them.......

Man!! Let’s not start stuff. Let’s do DE-ESCALATION. We don’t need TOUGH talk for pussy..... it’s not worth it. Plenty of other girls to see. I think OP has learned his lesson.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    Start letting these providers know upfront that donation will given ONCE the session is over. Let her know BEFORE you walk into a session. If she has a problem with that , you can amicably decline to see her.

I’m saying for all providers in general. More providers are becoming shady by the day, even the ones that once had a good reputation.

Protect yourself from being taken advantage of. I’m sure you work hard for your coins.

It really bothers me when I read hobbyists getting scammed out there money. I’ve been a victim of this in the past.
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Verified Hobbyist BCD lowendtheory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nascobar21 View Post
    Start letting these providers know upfront that donation will given ONCE the session is over. Let her know BEFORE you walk into a session. If she has a problem with that , you can amicably decline to see her.

I’m saying for all providers in general. More providers are becoming shady by the day, even the ones that once had a good reputation.

Protect yourself from being taken advantage of. I’m sure you work hard for your coins.

It really bothers me when I read hobbyists getting scammed out there money. I’ve been a victim of this in the past.
    +1 i've dropped a few from my rotation because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nascobar21 View Post

I’m saying for all providers in general.More providers are becoming shady by the day, even the ones that once had a good reputation.

Bolded for emphasis

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    No session happened; moved to coed forum.

C A U T I O N

Members who have had actual experience with this companion are invited to post here or PM ck1942.

Members who have had zero experience with this companion should not be posting in this thread.

LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast