Thread: Doubles at Aphrodite

Registered Male (Not Verified) Phil Asheo's Avatar

Doubles at Aphrodite

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Aphrodite's Pleasure, Rebecca, Audry
    Date of Visit: 9-22-2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Pm oh2
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...e%92s-pleasure
    City, State: Houston, Tx
    Type of Visit: In call 1 hr
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yrs
    Activities: Lfk dfk, daty, bbbj, ss, Tag team, 1on 1, 1 on 2, mpcfs, mpcfs+daty, mpcfs+fiv
    Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: $400+tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 24, 31
    Hair Color and Length: dirty blonde, black
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell rebecca, Audrey maybe
    Ethnic/Racial background: Cubana
    Companion Description: Rebecca -5'4 90# pretty face, tight body. Small tattoos, navel ring. Audry - 5'5" 115#, beautiful face, dark skin, small tattoos, soft jello ass
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? absolutely
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? definitely
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes, both

Public comments:
    Tcb was very convenient and descriptive. Gated apt complex with reserved parking spot. Low volume complex.easy in, easy out.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What made you decide on doubles ? Always curious why someone goes for doubles, when they could have 2 singles sessions for the same donation.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Midnite312004's Avatar
    Hell yeah this is what I need.
    So many lovelies and so little time! Damn shame is what it is!

P411 verified
    Twitter- midnite312004

Why doubles?

"Treat yo self!"

I used to have the same thoughts on doubles but I had a double session with Katrina and Alison and I had a blast. Unfortunately that was the rare occasion when I've had a lot of fun during a doubles session. You have to be on good terms with at least one of the girls and she should pick the 3rd party. And lower your expectations. Some ladies don't want you to do DATY after you've gone DATY on someone else or want you to change condoms after switching girls. There's a lot that can go wrong with 3 people but if all 3 of you have a bit of chemistry then you're gonna have fun.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Girl on Girl

i was enquiring about this spinning duo but the response was vague from the scheduler
    do they interact with each other and have any girl on girl action ?
    and does any one know if audry used to go by any other name
    thanks.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Phil Asheo's Avatar
    They didn't girl-girl in my experience, as their focus was on me. That's fine by me because I'm paying to get laid. If I want to watch girls lick each other, I can do that online for free. I don't remember seeing any provider similar to Aubrey in recent past.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    to each they're own fantasy and mine is to have them eat each other while i fuck the other

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

The absolute best experience with doubles is Nikki and Sandra I. My experience... second would be Abigail and Estrella. Abi is super sexy and Estrella is a wild woman