Thread: 30’s Couple threesome

Verified Hobbyist BCD

30’s Couple threesome

1FB42412-35BB-451F-A60F-B4C1B088902F.jpgWhat’s up. We’re mid 30’s, in town from Dallas, professional, attractive and very naughty. Looking for a fun girl to join for a MFF threesome! We’re going out tonight for drinks, possibly Colettes. Hit us up if you’re down to hang at our hotel downtown or out. She’s wild, DDD’s, sexy. He’s athletic, hung. 512-355-6108
    Last edited by Ds200_ML; 09-25-2020 at 09:10 PM.

whooops ... never mind ... just noticed you already did that

well ... sounds fun ... good luck ... you might consider putting a posting in the red hot zone (https://home.ourhome2.net/forumdispl...OT-ZONE-Austin) though here is good, too
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Companion Companion HunterGrace's Avatar
    I love seeing couples. It can be a challenge because I have to figure out, non verbally, where the wife stands: is she really into girls? into watching? just trying to keep her guy loyal? From there, I can lead the session in the direction it needs to go because if the lady is happy, the session is a success. The man is happy if his lady is happy. But sometimes he doesn't even know where her head really.

I am always down to see a new couple and I have several couples who I see again and again.

What a treat!

Affectionately
    Hunter Grace
    GFE ++ . I am happy to honor grandfathered tributes for suitors who have seen me or have attempted to see me within the last year.

Be sure to include references when you text me. I won't respond without basic information.
    512-553-6167 Text is best.

Verified Companion Companion Atxangela's Avatar
    Yes...this can be fun...then it can go the other direction.... I remember seeing ads on Craigslist back in the day and mostly it's the husband or boyfriend doing the posting..... I've had some fun experiences in my day... but I had 3 turn into a royal nightmare..... boundaries need to be discussed.... the other parties relationship hopefully is a secure one....��.... I've had three couples in the past that were AWFUL....drunk an extremely jealous wives....and a husband asking the wife every 3 minutes "is this ok" SMDH....
    Get Mad and Get Glad
    NO BBFS or SS REQUESTS
    I have a No Review Policy
    I do have a cancellation policy