Thread: What’s the average time to get verified?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

What’s the average time to get verified?

Have been waiting for a while, have reached out to CK a couple of times with no response. Wondering how long it took for others who’ve been recently verified? Don’t want to be a pest or piss anyone off and am trying to be patient, but surely there’s more than 1 person handling this if it’s that overwhelming?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m not sure either. I am in the same situation. I’ve read that CK is very backed up and to be patient so that’s what I am doing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Another person that could help you is Fancyinheels. Shes the second moderator for verification. Forward a message of the girls vouching for you to her and she will help you. Be kind though, theres lots of people trying to get verified. If you hit both of them up (ck and fancy) you have better chances of getting through.
    What would be your rate for 45 mins?

Keep it Safe
    Keep it Fun
    Keep it Consensual

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thx for the tip, Curiosity.

Fancy’s status still shows on hiatus, fwiw.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by curiosity101 View Post
    Another person that could help you is Fancyinheels. Shes the second moderator for verification. Forward a message of the girls vouching for you to her and she will help you. Be kind though, theres lots of people trying to get verified. If you hit both of them up (ck and fancy) you have better chances of getting through.
    Auhhh, Fancy is retired and Krystal is no longer on staff here.

OP, there is no “average.” It’s a case by case process. It’s about getting the necessary information to Admin. 2 VERIFIED ladies MUST send voucher PMs to CK1942. The vouchers must contain the date they saw you (less than 90 days); that it was a BCD meeting; who you are (a link to your handle would be helpful); and a voucher that you are legit.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Is that with or without a Benji attached to your request?

Seems Providers have a fast track on getting verified on this site.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry