Thread: Audriana18 and TightSnowhite: Double the Pleasure and Two Times the Treasure!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bigbendog's Avatar

Audriana18 and TightSnowhite: Double the Pleasure and Two Times the Treasure!

Companion's Handle: Audriana18 and TightSnowhite
    Date of Visit: 09/18
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 832-819-2259
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: //home.ourhome2.net/member.php?80516-Audriana18, and https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-tightsnowhite
    City, State: Humble, TX
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? 6:00 PM
    Activities: BBBJ, CW, DATY (Dinner was for me - They couldnt eat because they are sisters and there is another term for that. lol), CFS, K9, Mish, CG, SOF
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1.5 hours
    Donation: $300 each
    Approximate age of Companion: 19 and 20
    Hair Color and Length: Audriana18 Red/Long, TightSnowhite Blonde/Long
    Smoking Status: Not that I could tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Audriana18 and TightSnowhite have very similar body styles. Short and petite very nice and tight bodys and B cup tits. Audriana18 has tattoos and red hair and Tightsnowhite has blonde hair and no tattoos that I can remember.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Absolutely Exceeded Expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Without a doubt these girls were had fantastic conversation, They were early for the appointment, and handled business very well especially for their young age.

Public comments:
    First review so I hope this is ok. I saw an add about these two sisters and got curious and really excited. Since tightsnowhite had no reviews there was a little skepticism on my behalf but after talking to Audriana18 who was the experienced sister I felt comfortable setting an appointment. She explained that tightsnowhite was her sister and she is new to this business. So then I said perfect and tried to schedule my outcall appointment. Well tightsnowhite doesn't do outcall yet. I was like damn but Audriana18 does so I was happy to set the outcall appointment with her. I asked about doubles and it was still a "no" for tightsnowhite. within 15 mins I get a text and she said, "it is your lucky day" my sister said she will come. I was very excited. So I had about 3 hours for the appointment but as time got closer I was cutting it close. Had to get the grooming right and be fresh but providers are never on time so I probably have and extra 30 mins... no problem right? Well about 15 mins prior to the appointment I get the what room number text. Darn I was still handling a business call. But I send them the number and two very beautiful young college girls come to my door and I almost dropped my phone when they came in my room because they had to made a mistake. They were beautiful! So they come inside and start talking my mind is everywhere because I am handling a business call but trying to interact and I apologize to them and said I have never seen a provider be early. They said it was no problem continued to engage in small talk as they got comfortable on the bed. About 15 mins go but and I finish the work call and its time for fun! ...ROS Below... As providers they were both talented and I cant wait to see them again. They even passed my good person test. As they were leaving they mentioned getting something to eat from the fast food joint down the street. I gave her $30 and asked to bring me a meal back and I would pay for theirs. Now they could have taken the $30 as a tip and just said see ya. But they actually came back with my food.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Bigbendog; 09-25-2020 at 12:36 AM.

ROS not showing and cant find it again in the edit area.

Disregard. I figured it out
    Last edited by Bigbendog; 09-25-2020 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Trying to delete

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Excellent review. Good detail and well written.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Good job buddy and good Review my man...... Too bad about them not interacting....

I once had a Mother and daughter team but they somewhat interacted which was a major taboo but hott.......

Good 1st review. Other Newbies should take notes......

Now....... if you can add some visuals to the review, that would be awesome.....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Damn good review.... lol I started sweating after that.... good job!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    A really good review. Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. I will take you up on the visuals next time. The mom and daughter thing definitely sounds hot. This was the closest I ever got to that.

Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Good job buddy and good Review my man...... Too bad about them not interacting....

I once had a Mother and daughter team but they somewhat interacted which was a major taboo but hott.......

Good 1st review. Other Newbies should take notes......

Now....... if you can add some visuals to the review, that would be awesome.....

Thanks for the positive feedback folks. I guess i am on the right track then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljohn View Post
    Damn good review.... lol I started sweating after that.... good job!!!

Any upcharge for msog?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Thanks for the review. Nothing like two young girls to play with. :-)

My only suggestion is to breakup your ROS into paragraphs for easier reading.

A'Man

No upcharge for MSOG I just ran out of gas but it was a long session i had to stand in front of the AC to cool off. When I popped that was it. But initially when we agreed to meet I confirmed MSOG.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ8901 View Post
    Any upcharge for msog?
    - - - Updated - - -

That makes sense I will do that next time. Great point.

Quote Originally Posted by Anandaman View Post
    Thanks for the review. Nothing like two young girls to play with. :-)

My only suggestion is to breakup your ROS into paragraphs for easier reading.

A'Man

Great and hot review.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Quote Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
    Great and hot review.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    ************BBBJ ONLY - NO CBJ************
    (RAINCOAT IS USED AFTER PREGAME WARM-UP)

*About Me: Age 43, Outgoing, Straight, Single, Caucasian, Male, Non-Smoker, and Handsome as Fuck*
    Preference: I like Caucasian, and Latina Spinners with big tits (C cup or larger but not a deal-breaker)
    *Activities: ATF is Russian mixed with BBBJCOT, MISH, K9, CG, RCG, ACG, SIDE SADDLE***********