I AM A SAFE PLAY ONLY NON GFE PROVIDER

BANNED! THIS MEMBER IS A SIGNIFICANT THREAT TO THE ENTIRE OH2 COMMUNITY

(SMH)

Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    You'll believe anything online? Lol
    Always look out for #1

Verified Hobbyist BCD dorionkahn's Avatar
    The person who made that really needs to get off the drugs, or at least share a little bit of it.

Verified Companion Companion amazingalannah's Avatar
    I never said I believed it I just posted it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amazingalannah View Post
    for what reason?
    just curious.
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Verified Companion Companion amazingalannah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
    for what reason?
    just curious.
    Because, I like to share interesting information. Most of the things I post I do believe, but I keep my opinions on if I believe things or not. If people actaully did some research on things I post about, then I'd respond more and have conversations about it. But majority of people don't even attempt to look into anything, at least they don't admit it cuz they don't want to seem "crazy". I post alot more on ecc than here, but it's pretty much the same. People talking shit, calling me crazy with nothing to support their views. Do I believe this post ? Absolutely 1000% I believe it but I've also done my research for plenty of years to back up why. No I don't just believe anything and everything that I see online. But for any of you who don't agree with the video, 10 you back up why? can any of you disprove the information that I share? Probably not and if you can I would love to see it. Like I said I post a lot more of the other site and I know before I do this that 99.9% probably think that I'm absolutely batshit crazy and I could care less but I know that it's real I know it's true and I know that there's major things going on that eventually somebody's going to see and it could help them. Unless you're familiar with other stuff that I post about that probably won't make any sense why said it could help them. People just don't understand what's really going on and the things that are about to happen and it's okay most people don't have the mental capacity to digest and understand what's going on. They would rather just believe everything they see on TV because the news won't lie right. Laughing my f****** ass off I could go on and on and on and on and on and I have solid evidence to prove anything that I talked about especially that I post about. But even then people just refuse to believe things cuz it just seems so far-fetched. But I'll just put this out there, we only see 1% of the light spectrum. people should really stop being so closed minded the possibilities of things we don't know about that are greater than us. But you know if people can't see it they don't believe it. But I digress. Also another reason I don't respond it's because I'm an explainer and I talk a lot if so by messages are always really long. That's so there's that hope that help answer your question

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
    You'll believe anything online? Lol
    Why does it matter whether it's something that I read online or a book? How is it any less credible because it's online? Were you there whenever people wrote the books that you read? Can you 1000% without a shadow of a doubt back up every single thing that you read in a book? No you can't at least not most of the time. It really irks me when people say that I don't understand. So if I believed everything that I read in books would that make it any better?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Because, I like to share interesting information. ...
    Sure doesn't fall under the definition of such.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Hobbyist BCD Hookem254's Avatar
    Preach! Don't read books or scholarly journals, do YouTube reseach

Why does it matter whether it's something that I read online or a book? How is it any less credible because it's online? Were you there whenever people wrote the books that you read? Can you 1000% without a shadow of a doubt back up every single thing that you read in a book? No you can't at least not most of the time. It really irks me when people say that I don't understand. So if I believed everything that I read in books would that make it any better?
    That is amazingly ridiculous. Prior to the internet enabling anybody to post anything in whatever authoritative manner they want to, people only had so many options for getting their opinions published. Without a lot of money, they only way to get published was to work with an editor and a publisher who vetted your "facts" and decided whether it was worthy of being published. Online publication lacks credibility because, well, because the ease with which people can post unbelievable tripe online has overcome reasonable people's ability to be persuaded.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Hookem254's Avatar
    What an argument, where you there when they wrote the book. Amazing, simply amazing. You must have never really did research where the journals you read have to be peer reviewed prior to publication. But you are correct you can believe what you wish. MF still believe in Bigfoot and Fairies, so spew your banter.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What bullshit. Sharing misinformation is dangerous, and the furthest thing from ‘interesting’. The creator is the seed, but doesn’t mean shit if there isn’t an army of morons incapable of using google/snopes to propagate the bullshit. YOU are part of the problem.