Thread: Alert when trying to sign on to E

Alert when trying to sign on to E

Anyone else getting this when they try and log onto Eccie? Its been coming up like this for me every time I try to log in since noon today

[IMG][/IMG]

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Yes

There is an admin response to a threat on the E site. It would appear an advertisement running on the site is corrupted.

So is it safe to tell my virus software to go to site anyways? Is yours telling you the same thing and are you still surfing eccie without issues? I have been nailing ******s for over 25 years without catching any viruses I would like to keep my pc free of ****** related viruses also. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aNameInGulfport View Post
    Yes

There is an admin response to a threat on the E site. It would appear an advertisement running on the site is corrupted.

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Lightbulb

It shows up when you use the Chrome browser. It may depend on your virus software as well. I do not see it using my iPhone or iPad.
    Five star experiences with THE five star Ebony Goddess

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    In a manner of speaking regarding computer viruses I wear 7 condoms and wrap my whole body in plastic shrinkwrap.

The huge protection thing is blocking ads & popups from loading as 3rd party functions, which include ads, are the are primary method of injecting malware into your PC.

So I have 3 ad blockers running in Chrome plus two anti-virus programs and winpatrol running at all times

So it is safe for me to surf through E. As to the rest of you, I don't know if you like BB and are all risk takers or no.