Thread: Personal Records

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Personal Records

I'm proud of myself. Tonight I set a personal record on the barbell flat bench press of a whopping 225 pounds. I know some of you young bucks are warming up with that weight, but I'm pleased with it. Now go out and be great.

Not a hobby related topic.

Moved to the proper forum.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Getting My Ass Beat By My Trainer😆 Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by aspdman View Post
    I'm proud of myself. Tonight I set a personal record on the barbell flat bench press of a whopping 225 pounds. I know some of you young bucks are warming up with that weight, but I'm pleased with it. Now go out and be great.
    Congratulations on accomplishing your goal! Don't you love that rush? Lol How many reps and how many sets? And trust me, I've seen many young bucks under the Smith Machine pumping away and we all know that's cheating lol
    I Am ALWAYS LEANER Than My Pics Portray/NO PHOTOSHOP/NEWBIE FRIENDLY
    Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    CHECK OUT ALL of MY REVIEWS On ECCIE https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2828586
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2827795

Hispanic/Native American/Filipino 34E-25-35/120lbs/5'5 TRULY Athletic/Lean/Tight Firm Obliques
    *NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION
    NBA/REPUBLICAN/BLUE LIVES MATTER
    $225HR/$300 90MIN/$400 2HR
    http://www.preferred411.com/P122770

Verified Hobbyist BCD Prometheusfire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
    I’ve seen many young bucks under the Smith Machine pumping away and we all know that's cheating lol
    Like lifting weights on the moon.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    As long as you are happy woth it. It’s all relative.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
    Congratulations on accomplishing your goal! Don't you love that rush? Lol How many reps and how many sets? And trust me, I've seen many young bucks under the Smith Machine pumping away and we all know that's cheating lol
    Five sets , Five reps. Three times a week. Deadlifts on Sunday 5x5.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I would argue that this is hobby related. Physical fitness/health is directly related to sexual abilities and performance.

So, good for you. Keep it up. I'm typically in the gym 5 days a week. It really doesn't take much. Set some goals and go after them step by step. You'll be there before you know it. Take it easy, pay attention to what your body tells you.