Attachment 657414Attachment 657415

Here's a great thought, warm, wet, sweet, soft, sexy, sensual, smiling mouth on you, all over you. Brown doe eyes looking up at you, smiling with every quivering breath you take. Come spend some time with me, or I can come to you. You won't regret a second of it. Start your weekend early and treat yourself.

Erotic massage that will melt the tension of the week away. Soft, warm hands sending tinges of electricity into every part of you, relieve and release negative energy as my body slides over yours, electrifying pulses making you throb and forget everything else except the this moment and the way you feel in this moment. Just when you can’t imagine it being better than this, my hands find you needing release more than ever, everything you want and more as you release the last of your tensions with the perfect cherry on top.

Come be the center of my affections and relax like you never knew you could. The best of all worlds collide as we get lost together.

Up late and available all weekend. Dont miss out on the opportunity to get pampered and treated like a king. You want to relax and you know exactly what to do to begin that sweet journey to total ecstasy.

CynSweet
512-575-4296

Please provide screening info via pm or find me on p411 for faster screening. Let’s make the days unbelievable. Pm first then text me please. I can host or go to you, please note Outcall +50 minimum depending upon location.

See you soon!!