Thread: Fun in the Summertime

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Fun in the Summertime

Companion's Handle: Eena

Date of Visit: 9/16/20

Preferred Method of Contact:

Phone Number: 816-882-9415

Email Address:

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-23651#rubmaps

City, State: Kansas City (Knobtown)

Type of Visit: AMP

Was the Appointment On-Time?

Activities: FBSM+

Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr

Donation: $200

Approximate age of Companion: 30s

Hair Color and Length: Black, shoulders

Smoking Status: No

Ethnic/Racial background: Asian

Companion Description: Average skinny Asian, cute, tiny A cup breasts

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, with caveats
    Public comments: My first review here on OH, hope I did this right:
    Okay massage, location is pretty shady and sits right on a major traffic way; there's barely room to park between the highway and the front door.

The rest of the story:

[ hide ] I've driven by this place probably hundreds of times and have never had the opportunity to stop in. I tried a few weeks ago but they were still closed due to Covid. Today they were open.

If you're not familiar with this location, it sits right on 350 just east of Noland. There is barely enough room to park in front of the building; that's how close to the hiway it is. Impossible to be discrete - everyone passing by knows where you're going.

I walked in and met Eena, wearing jeans and a loose blouse, and she led me to the first room to the right. I notice they have paper towels right where your crotch connects with the table - a nice touch, I guess? I disrobe and am barely getting on the table when she walks back in and asks soft or hard. I tell her soft to medium. She begins just a light rubbing massage and almost immediately starts teasing my balls. This evolves into her teasing my ass crack and asshole as well. She never inserted a finger but she got awfully close a few times. I'm a grower not a show-er, so my boner was growing under me as I didn't get everything situated quite right when I first laid down. She finally reaches far enough under to find my 6" cock and let's out a gasp and starts giggling, and stroking. I guess she wasn't expecting one that big? (I know, I know, that's just average, but I am about 2" think when fully erect) She keeps the teasing up forever. At this point she's just playing with my ass, balls, and cock, and occasionally rubbing around on my legs back and shoulders before going right back to the teasing. She got me pretty worked up.

She did have to step out a couple of times to answer the door, but came back and apologized and immediately went back to teasing each time.

Eventually, after what seemed forever, she wiped my back off with some paper towels (hate that) and got the pillow and had me flip. And then went straight for the HJ. I asked if touch was okay and she pulled her shirt and bra all the way up giving me full access to her tits. I swear her nipples were bigger than her boobs. Then she asked me if I wanted a BJ for $100. I said sure, and she grabbed some more paper towels to wipe the lotion off my cock and then started to lick it. I asked if she could take off her pants and she undid them but didn't pull them down, but went back to licking. I got them down far enough to start getting some FOV, when she asked if I wanted "down there" for $200. I gave her questioning look with the universal fuck sign - finger in OK hole - and she nodded yes. Enthusiastically. So we agreed, and she pulled out a condom she had hidden in the room and took her pants all the way off and had me get up off the table. She laid down on the table spread-leg and had me climb on top and fuck her good. She was either a great actor, or really, really into it. I humped her until I filled the cover. She took the cover off for me, and went to dispose of it and brought back an actual to goodness warm towel to clean me up.

I went in expecting no more than a HJ, if even that, so this experience was quite a surprise to me. It's probably very much a YMMV place. She's not quite as good looking as Sarah was, but seems to be as much a nymph.

We settled at $200 even for the hour, so not too bad a deal. I'll be returning to see her again, I'm sure! [ /hide ]

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice review thanks. I just hate how close that is to the hwy.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfhound View Post
    Nice review thanks. I just hate how close that is to the hwy.
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    How do I get the "Verified Hobbyist" status so I can see your hidden content? I thought posting this review would give me some credit, but it hasn't.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Do get verified status you have to have two verified females on this board verify you.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwoodblues808080 View Post
    Do get verified status you have to have two verified females on this board verify you.
    Got it. That makes this site pretty much worthless for me as I primarily stick to just the AMPs.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Agreed. This site is not very AMP friendly.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCumALot View Post
    Got it. That makes this site pretty much worthless for me as I primarily stick to just the AMPs.

Yes me too.