Thread: Needs to be said

Needs to be said

To the hobbyists in this group,

Clearly many of you think y'all are our main priority and get disrespectful when you're told we have other things going on or we are busy.

You do not know what's going on in our lives outside the hobby and we don't have to disclose that to you.

But clearly some people need to realize THEY ARE NOT THE CENTER OF THE WORLD

Just because these beautiful providers don't respond when YOU want doesnt give you the right to be disrespectful.

AND QUIT BODY SHAMING THESE BEAUTIFUL LADIES. IF YOU WANT TO BE RUDE AND HAVE A CHIP ON YOUR SHOULDER, GET OVER YOURSELF.

We work hard and put up with a lot of shit from y'all, but y'all need to realize y'all aren't better than us. Not even a little. So get off your high fuckin horse.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    While I agree in part, what should you do if you reach out to a provider who posts multiple ads but then doesn't respond to you? Do you try and contact her again or just move on to the next one?

Quote Originally Posted by Fryec2 View Post
    While I agree in part, what should you do if you reach out to a provider who posts multiple ads but then doesn't respond to you? Do you try and contact her again or just move on to the next one?
    She's probably busy. Like I said this isn't her main priority most likely and you're not the only person messaging her.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fryec2 View Post
    I reach out once and move on if I don't hear back. Inevitably the same providers reach out to me months later from an iso I post and I have the opportunity to return the favor lol

One of the nice things about this site, particularly the Fort Worth forum, is there are multiple ways to get the word out about your availability. If a lady is generally able to keep regular hours, she can post those in her profile, ads etc., then use the Companion Ads forum to keep her name out there. If a lady has a widely varying schedule, she can state the same in her profile, sig line, etc., then use the daily ad section to let guys know she’s available that day.

Fort Worth has one more advertising tool not available in Dallas: the SNATCH thread, which isn’t used nearly enough. If a lady suddenly finds herself with an unanticipated opening, she can post on that thread that she’s available now or during a short window. You can’t post full ads on that thread (the reason it’s not available in Dallas is that the ladies there weren’t able to follow the rules), but it’s a nice additional tool in the tool kit.

I know that doesn’t solve the problem of “things happen”, but this site does offer alternatives to help tailor one’s marketing to better fit other obligations.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Quote Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
    Fort Worth has one more advertising tool not available in Dallas: the SNATCH thread, which isn’t used nearly enough. If a lady suddenly finds herself with an unanticipated opening, she can post on that thread that she’s available now or during a short window. You can’t post full ads on that thread (the reason it’s not available in Dallas is that the ladies there weren’t able to follow the rules), but it’s a nice additional tool in the tool kit.
    Never heard of it, Tinman. Could you enlighten me as to where it is? I don't see it listed in the Fort Worth forums.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat2 View Post
    Never heard of it, Tinman. Could you enlighten me as to where it is? I don't see it listed in the Fort Worth forums.
    Thank you.
    Okay, I found it:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...a-t-c-h-thread
    It's a thread in the sub-forum called "Hobbyist ISO's - Red Hot Zone - Fort Worth", which I hardly ever go to anyway.
    Never noticed it before. Guess I was "Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places." hahaha
    I can see that at least one girl on my TDL has advertised there.

Thanks, tomcat. I meant to post a link, but got interrupted and forgot all about it :)
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Well said Marley. I totally agree that your personal life is not my business or any other member’s business unless you want to make it their business. I support your position on the ladies privacy 100%.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    I can certainly agree that there is no need to be disrespectful. It is also common courtesy to respond to messages even if the answer is that you are not available. There are times that I try to schedule a visit with only a couple of hours notice (usually when a provider fails to keep a previously scheduled appointment). I certainly understand if the person I am .trying to contact is already booked. I simply thank them for taking the time to reply and make a point to schedule with them sooner rather than later. Then I try another provider