Companion's Handle: Jasmin Delights
    Date of Visit: Sept 20,2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: Tryst.link. Jasmin Worships
    City, State: Overland Park, Kansas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? A little delayed, but good communication so no problem
    Activities: Showering, DFK, DATY, foot play, CFS in multiple positions, cuddling, kissing, massaging before and after.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour turned in to 2+
    Donation: $250+ 40 + food
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 30s?
    Hair Color and Length: Brunette, thick, mid back
    Smoking Status: Smokes, but was not obvious to me. She told me.
    Ethnic/Racial background: Columbian
    Companion Description: Petite. Pregnant. Natural breasts growing with pregnancy!!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes!

Public comments:
    This was my second visit with Jasmin. I had been wanting to see her for her legendary oral skills! On our first visit, she had just had a tooth pulled, so oral was off the menu. I brought her some soup. We spent the first session talking and getting to know each other. She has had a difficult, yet amazing, life. It was there, she learned of my foot fetish! Gave her a good foot rub and sucked her toes. Did some DATY, had quick CFS , and ended the session planning to see her 4 days later once her mouth had recovered.

Our second session was an early evening meeting. We met at her hotel and proceeded to a long, luxurious shower. Lots of kissing, ear and neck nibbling, and caressing. I gave her a scalp massage and helped her shampoo and rinse her hair. So sensual!
    We dried off and headed to the bedroom where she started with the BBBJ she wasn't able to do the first meeting. I was not disappointed. From there, I asked her to sit on my face where I performed oral and reached up to massage her breasts. She seemed to enjoy the oral. From there, she laid back and let me go to town on her feet, licking and sucking her toes, arches, and soles. She rubbed my cock with her feet before covering for CFS. At some point, sex was too uncomfortable due to her pregnancy. We removed the cover and she finished me off with more HJ/ BBBJ.
    Then, back to more cuddling and kissing. Then a quick shower. We were both hungry. There was no room service due to COVID, so I went down and brought food to the room. When I returned, she was on the bed, watching TV, just wearing a t shirt to her waist. It was all I could do not to jump on top again!. We ate, cuddled and kissed some more, and it was time to leave. She only charged me for the 1 hour we had planned. We discussed meeting again in two weeks.
    It was the true definition of the elusive "GFE". Wow!!!!

Thanks Bro! I'm a foot fetishist too.