Companion's Handle: Skye
Date of Visit: 9/17/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
Phone Number: (757) 956-7049, (757) 767-6117
Email Address: NA
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://norfolk.skipthegames.com/fem...t/403360534643
City, State: Virginia Beach, Virginia
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Talk and massage
Scheduled Length of Visit: An hour
Donation: 300+100tip
Approximate age of Companion: 25
Hair Color and Length: Just below sholders
Smoking Status: She vapes
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: This girl is beautiful green eyes, blonde hair, about 5'4" ish nice fit body, breast are mabe a 32-34 c , very nice ass perfect soft stomach. She has a few tats. She is a very cool person she is Obsessed with glitter. Very cool chill personality. She's the type of girl you fall in love with and get addicted to.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? She Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes

Public comments:
I walked in first thing I noticed was her green eyes. Then I started going down she had on a red bra and panties her body was perfect. So at this point im thinking this has to be a setup so im nervous she walks to the mirror to finish putting on her makeup I follow her over and we start talking and just clicking I insteadly fell in love with her next thing I know 5 hours had past I really enjoyed her company and I hate people. So she give a really good L2/L3 massage. I will definitely see her a few more times before I leave next month.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.