Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: For the person who thinks I'm "Rude"

Verified Companion Companion Roksana's Avatar

For the person who thinks I'm "Rude"

Maybe you should try not bad mouthing the reference you give during screening and then expecting a provider to see you.

**Remember us girls keep records and I have the screenshots.

On the first contact, you ignored my screening requests. On the second contact, you gave a reference of a provider that is out of the country, not knowing she is a personal friend of mine.
    On the third contact, you bad mouthed your reference who is a respectable provider.
    So I stopped communication.

So before you try to slander or bad mouth another provider, look in the mirror.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Roksana View Post
    not disagreeing ... but ... anything and everything said hangs on the credibility of the person making the post. if the post involves another person, that person's reputation comes into play. then there is the reader's judgement. what i'm saying is, not that easy to smear someone. smears based on lies and such just don't carry much weight because these lies and misstatements just don't hold up. don't hold up with reasonable people, anyway. at least ... that is the way it should work.

take Roksana for example. the lady has a reputation established over a period of time and supported by a pretty fair number of other folks. when she says something, it has gravitas ... with me, anyway. and if someone says something which appears contrary to her established reputation, i would not dismiss it but i would weigh it against all that i have already learned or observed.

this is not to say Roksana cannot make a mistake or do something which may be uncharacteristic. just saying that when one person says something about about another ... especially on a board like this one ... it tends to be one data point. worthy of note, perhaps ... but still ... one data point. and i get that the topic of this thread is not Roksana, herself.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    not disagreeing ... but ... anything and everything said hangs on the credibility of the person making the post. if the post involves another person, that person's reputation comes into play. then there is the reader's judgement. what i'm saying is, not that easy to smear someone. smears based on lies and such just don't carry much weight because these lies and misstatements just don't hold up. don't hold up with reasonable people, anyway. at least ... that is the way it should work.

take Roksana for example. the lady has a reputation established over a period of time and supported by a pretty fair number of other folks. when she says something, it has gravitas ... with me, anyway. and if someone says something which appears contrary to her established reputation, i would not dismiss it but i would weigh it against all that i have already learned or observed.

this is not to say Roksana cannot make a mistake or do something which may be uncharacteristic. just saying that when one person says something about about another ... especially on a board like this one ... it tends to be one data point. worthy of note, perhaps ... but still ... one data point. and i get that the topic of this thread is not Roksana, herself.
    I appreciate the fairness and honesty Dodger. My reputation is important to me and I take pride in being a respectable provider.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    All I can go on is my personal experience with you. I found you quite pleasant to be around.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    All I can go on is my personal experience with you. I found you quite pleasant to be around.
    Thank you! You are pretty fine company yourself. Xoxo

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roksana View Post
    Maybe you should try not bad mouthing the reference you give during screening and then expecting a provider to see you.

**Remember us girls keep records and I have the screenshots.

On the first contact, you ignored my screening requests. On the second contact, you gave a reference of a provider that is out of the country, not knowing she is a personal friend of mine.
    On the third contact, you bad mouthed your reference who is a respectable provider.
    So I stopped communication.

As the object of the OP’s multiple-post rant, methinks she doth protest too much ...

First of all, from the language of the original post quoted above, it seems to me that the OP obviously prefers to presume that new verified hobbiests who contact her must be operating with the most nefarious of motives. For the less suspicious provider reading this post, I would offer this response to the comment about my “first contact”: I prefer not to bother with giving references if a provider is not actually available to meet; but if she is, I will give her references and await a reply (as I actually did in this instance). What is particularly relevant here—and what prompted me to reply—is that the OP has chosen to omit the fact that I actually ended up giving her a total of THREE references of verified providers on this forum over the course of our communications. Whether she bothered to actually check ANY of those references seems to be a fact that is conspicuously absent from the OP’s comments.

In any case, I fail to see the relevance of my giving the OP a referral of another verified provider “not knowing she is a friend of mine.” Setting aside the presumptuousness of that statement (as if I knew the travel itineraries of said provider or was somehow trying to pull one over on her by offering that reference), the fact is that provider had given me a positive referral before, and I had no reason to doubt that she would have given me another. And that provider actually referred me to another provider at the end of our session. (Sorry OP, I know you’re good friends and all, but it wasn’t you.)

As for the OP’s assertions regarding our “third contact,” I am SO glad that she posted the actual screenshot of the offending message. Providers and fellow hobbiests alike, if you’re still reading this, I would ask that you to take a good look at said message (in the second screenshot of the OP’s third post above). Setting aside the truth of my observation that I felt “talked through” the appointment, I submit that it says less about me and more about the OP, that she would construe that message—confessing to not having a good time because of my “time management,” and it being “my fault”—as “bad mouth[ing]” the provider.

Now I must confess that I really wanted to see the OP. I really liked her pics, and it seemed from the reviews that we would have a good time. But from what I can only surmise, fueled by a good deal of presumptuousness, the OP appears not to have even bothered to check ANY of the three references that I gave her, and then when I attempted to follow up, chose to go silent with no explanation.

Certainly the OP has every right to ghost whoever she wants. And having been polite and courteous in my communications with her, I have every right to call her out as “rude” for doing so. By definition, there is nothing “slanderous” about the truth.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Yawn...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The ladies have the right to see, or not, whomever they choose. As such we men can choose to follow the rules of engagement or not, but not following the screening instructions leads to way less fun.

I dont see this as ghosting or rude.

Roksana, you do you, fuck what anyone thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdieman View Post
    Yawn...
    +1

otoh .... i don't read ads or reviews much ... unless i'm researching. so .. this thread reminded me that roksana looks to be the type of lady i enjoy soooooo ,,, we'll see what happens when i get a hall pass. and, considering all the snarking that goes on (not saying that is the case here .... but we all see it ... it's out there) ... it is nice and even reassuring to see a lady who cares passionately about having a solid reputation.

i fully expect this thread will benefit the lady by reminding us there is a very pretty (if you like beautiful women with big bosoms) lady with reasonable fees who cares about the satisfaction of her clients and even prospective clients. if i actually engage her services, i'll be in a position to say more.
    Last edited by dodger; 09-26-2020 at 07:10 AM.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    good ol' unnecessary OH2 drama. Did the person that called you rude make a post or something about you being rude? Because if he just called you rude via text or PM, I really don't understand why you would make an entire post about it. Even if there is another post, This is like when I was 16 and some random high school drama occurred and I would make a post on Facebook without mentioning the name of the person I'm talking about just for some validation from other people with their likes. This is an adult only site right? No high schoolers on here correct?

On a scale of 1-10, I'm gonna rate this post a:
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdieman View Post
    Yawn...
    Also he says it was his fault in the text??? I know providers consider even the slightest disagreement as badmouthing because you expect all of us to just be full on simps, but come on lmao.
    Last edited by MrRedundant; 09-26-2020 at 07:27 AM.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Now that the WKs have spoken it sounds to me like the hobbiest did follow the screening instructions ... not the first I have heard about her attitude

Quote Originally Posted by MrRedundant View Post
    good ol' unnecessary OH2 drama. Did the person that called you rude make a post or something about you being rude? Because if he just called you rude via text or PM, I really don't understand why you would make an entire post about it. Even if there is another post, This is like when I was 16 and some random high school drama occurred and I would make a post on Facebook without mentioning the name of the person I'm talking about just for some validation from other people with their likes. This is an adult only site right? No high schoolers on here correct?

On a scale of 1-10, I'm gonna rate this post a:

Also he says it was his fault in the text??? I know providers consider even the slightest disagreement as badmouthing because you expect all of us to just be full on simps, but come on lmao.
    Actually he also made a derogatory comment about the lady he was attempting to use as a reference under a review written by another person. His reference would not vouch for him. And then he wrote a derogatory comment under one of my reviews written by someone else. I stand by what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by notsonewguy View Post
    Now that the WKs have spoken it sounds to me like the hobbiest did follow the screening instructions ... not the first I have heard about her attitude
    Said the guy who also didn't pass my screening.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast