Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: BelleAmiHouse, Jay
Date of Visit: 9/23/20
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Phone Number: After verification
Email Address: na
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-BelleAmiHouse
City, State: San Antonio, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes, actually earlier than scheduled
Activities: Convo, DFK, breast play and worhip, lots of DATY & DATO, FIV, BBBJ with FIV, CFS, BS, BBBJ w/ CIM & COF
Length of Visit: Hhr
Donation: $200 review special
Approximate age of Companion: 21
Hair Color and Length: Black, below shoulder blades
Smoking Status: Not obvious
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: Stats & pics in the ad are accurate. Lots of tattoos (not distracting), pierced nipples and a very pretty ass. Very nice lady.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I was in the mood for a cute Latina spinner, saw BAH ad this morning and saw that Jay was available today. This was my second visit to the House so set up was quick and easy. BAH contacted me about 45 minutes before my appointment to say she had a cancellation so I ended up there 15 minutes early. Quickly received room number at an airport motel and headed up. Greeted by Jay and, once again, very happy that her pictures are her. She had on a green bra and panty set with lots of strings. We chatted for a few minutes and began to get to know each other better...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.