Thread: Chloe Smalls and Taylor Phoenix: Double Trouble with “2 Bad Bitches” from DTown!!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Chloe Smalls and Taylor Phoenix: Double Trouble with “2 Bad Bitches” from DTown!!

Companion's Handle: Chloe Smalls and Taylor Phoenix
    Date of Visit: 9/23/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Pm here or eccie
    Phone Number: Will provide after verification
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25942-Chloe-Smalls
    City, State: Midland, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Double BBBJ,Lots of Bbbj, mish,doggy,sideways,facefucking me with their pussys, ball licking,pussy eating them and me.
    CG, CIM, LFK, fingerbanging both of them at the same time, ass worship sure i forgot some things but you fuckers get the point
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HR
    Donation: $$$$$
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20Â’s
    Hair Color and Length: Chloe short redhead, Taylor mid back brunette
    Smoking Status: Couldnt tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: White girls
    Companion Description: Chloe,about 5’2” with an amazing round ass, nice small tits,trampstamp,freckles with a real chill attitude
    Taylor about 5’6” nice blue eyes with an incredible Ass, nice tits, reall cool attitude, a few tats
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Fuck Yea
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Fuck Yeah

Public comments:
    Been following Chloe Smalls and Taylor Phoenix for years but have never been able to make it work
    We been so Dry in Lbk with quality providers? Whats going on?
    Saw that she was coming to Midland, so i shoot her a PM with references and after she verifys me she pm back with her phone#, i hit her up and schedchule an Hr appointment, following day i see Taylors post that she will be in Midland doing doubles im like WTF!!!
    So i hit up CS and ask her what would it take for doubles, she says $$$$$ im like fuck yeah count me in, keep in mind this is my First 3some and with some “SuperBadBitches”!!!
    Following morning i confirm appointment with Chloe since im driving 2 hrs, replyÂ’s back and confirms
    I arrive location and givesme room # and the Fun begins

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Chloe & Taylor

Damn what fun, wish I had been in town, hope I get to see them sometime.

Good review

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    Both ladies are fun. Haven't done a double with them yet. I need to see them together!