Thread: BlondySwan aka Danielle: BlondySwan is LEGIT!!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

BlondySwan aka Danielle: BlondySwan is LEGIT!!

Companion's Handle: BlondySwan aka Danielle
    Date of Visit: 09.20.20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 719-373-6949
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/blondysw...springs-730725
    City, State: Colorado Springs, CO
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Foreplay, LFK, Breast worship, CG, RCG, Mish, DATY, 69
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 60
    Donation: 300
    Approximate age of Companion: 38
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde Past shoulders
    Smoking Status: 420 Friendly
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: www.THEBOMB.COM
    Seriously she is just like her photos. No photoshop! She is perfect! Flat Stomach, just the right size MM's, small nips, the face of an angle!

5'6"
    120lbs
    34/25/30
    DD Enhanced
    Blonde
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? FAR EXCEEDED
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? HELLZZ YEA!!

Public comments:
    Zeus sent his Muse daughter Kira back to earth and this is her! I grew up fantasizing about Olivia Newton Johns character in Xanadu. BlondeSwan is 10X more beautiful (Plus the MM's are heavenly) She made me feel like I was living my own personal fantasy right there is Colorado Springs!! She is still figuring out a few things as she is a little new to this world and decent, legit reviews of her are sparse, if you can even find them. She has tried to get on TOB and not been successful. I tried leaving a review there and it was rejected because I am so new and she is not already on there. So any help from fellow pooners would be appreciated.

SHE IS REAL!! and the Pics are recent. I walked in and right when she closed the door I knew I was in for a treat. She is sweet, and puts you at ease right away. We had same small talk about out dogs and a couple other chit chat moments, then the fun began. I had to kiss those lips to make sure it was not just a dream. We had a blast for a solid 60 min. Everything she says on EM is 100% how the session will go. Run to her! She is the finest lady I have seen in the 15 yrs I have been in the hobby.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Dude, thanks for the review. I've seen her posts on STG but could not confidently figure out if she was indeed legit. She is now on the TDL.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Happy to provide some value to a board I knew very little about just a couple months ago. You have some amazing ladies on this board!!
    Chive On!
    KCCO