Companion's Handle: BlondySwan aka Danielle
Date of Visit: 09.20.20
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 719-373-6949
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/blondysw...springs-730725
City, State: Colorado Springs, CO
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Foreplay, LFK, Breast worship, CG, RCG, Mish, DATY, 69
Scheduled Length of Visit: 60
Donation: 300
Approximate age of Companion: 38
Hair Color and Length: Blonde Past shoulders
Smoking Status: 420 Friendly
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: www.THEBOMB.COM
Seriously she is just like her photos. No photoshop! She is perfect! Flat Stomach, just the right size MM's, small nips, the face of an angle!

5'6"
120lbs
34/25/30
DD Enhanced
Blonde
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? FAR EXCEEDED
Would You Recommend this Companion?? HELLZZ YEA!!

Public comments:
Zeus sent his Muse daughter Kira back to earth and this is her! I grew up fantasizing about Olivia Newton Johns character in Xanadu. BlondeSwan is 10X more beautiful (Plus the MM's are heavenly) She made me feel like I was living my own personal fantasy right there is Colorado Springs!! She is still figuring out a few things as she is a little new to this world and decent, legit reviews of her are sparse, if you can even find them. She has tried to get on TOB and not been successful. I tried leaving a review there and it was rejected because I am so new and she is not already on there. So any help from fellow pooners would be appreciated.

SHE IS REAL!! and the Pics are recent. I walked in and right when she closed the door I knew I was in for a treat. She is sweet, and puts you at ease right away. We had same small talk about out dogs and a couple other chit chat moments, then the fun began. I had to kiss those lips to make sure it was not just a dream. We had a blast for a solid 60 min. Everything she says on EM is 100% how the session will go. Run to her! She is the finest lady I have seen in the 15 yrs I have been in the hobby.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.