Thread: Need some advice

Verified Hobbyist BCD Green Eyed Shy Guy's Avatar

Need some advice

Earlier today I reached out to a known provider who advertises on OH2. When I arrived for my 7pm appointment the very first thing I noticed was that she was probably 5 months pregnant and her photos were definitely prepregnancy. She never mentioned it in our messages and it's never mentioned in her ads.

I politely canceled the appointment within 15 seconds of entering the room. I felt misled and I did not pay a cancelation fee. Was that a big mistake?

Any advice on how I can overcome this or could have handled it differently is greatly appreciated. I definitely don't want this to hurt my good reputation.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Eyed Shy Guy View Post
    Earlier today I reached out to a known provider who advertises on OH2. When I arrived for my 7pm appointment the very first thing I noticed was that she was probably 5 months pregnant and her photos were definitely prepregnancy. She never mentioned it in our messages and it's never mentioned in her ads.

I politely canceled the appointment within 15 seconds of entering the room. I felt misled and I did not pay a cancelation fee. Was that a big mistake?

Any advice on how I can overcome this or could have handled it differently is greatly appreciated. I definitely don't want this to hurt my good reputation.
    Unfortunately, she put you in a really bad spot. Not much you could have done differently, really. The fact that it troubles you indicates that you're probably a pretty good guy, and I doubt there will be any fallout.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I believe there is a current thread on the SA Board that would be of interest to you. It was started by a lady complaining of fake pics being used. Those ladies complaining there should support you Bro.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...210#post879210
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I saw a review on the provider so now I know it's ok to post her name. It was CandyJewelz and I'm glad I walked away because she was not honest with me.

Verified Companion Companion
    I did try to keep my pictures updated and the pictures I posted were during my pregnancy to clarify. I just did not want to say I was pregnant for safety issues. Also I was subliminal with my pictures and didn't show it off too much.
    I was nine months pregnant and had my baby a couple days after this post.
    Thanks for the post,
    Update: I am not pregnant anymore.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I’m listed as a “newbie” because of my join date but I’ve been off and on since ASPD days. I must say, I don’t know if they are real or fake but the pics in your last ad are outta sight. Something about them...no fancy angles or clothes. Almost like a mugshot (but in a good way). I hope they are real and you move on from this. I’d like to see a provider with those proportions. Honest advertising is always the best way to go. Another provider in Austin recently went thru a pregnancy and birth. You’d never know it from her pics but it was always made known in her ads. I hope things go well for all parties going forward.

Verified Companion Companion
    Yes sir those pictures are real, non edited, and truly myself. I took my new photos you speak of around 10/20/2020 after this thread was created. I do have the photo set from that day, used a HD camera for that photo and it was different than the rest I've posted. (Low quality) But I have been assuring I will post more photos and (HD photos of course.) So that was my first HD photo on this site.

If you want to know how I "feel" about greeneyedshyguy ditching that would be another story.

I was more focusing on the fact that I am transparent. I never meant to be deceptive! So I wanted to clear the air that I am not deceptive and I was very upfront.

The problem with blueyedshyguy is that day was one of the last days I had before going into labor and he wasted my time. He said he 'felt uncomfortable about fucking a pregnant lady' and I don't mind. I just don't focus on my pregnancy at all and tried to hide it, so I wasn't trying to have kinky pregnant sex, just regular ol sex.

Cant wait to share more sexy photos for you guys who don't want to meet up in person!

Verified Companion (RIP) Companion
    Congratulations on your baby sucks both parties were not able to have a good meeting. I think the gentleman should of at least paused a small cancelation fee. Come up with a excuse why to cancel. Maybe in a month or two you can try again. She already a little insecure since just giving birth. There was a reason you made the appointment. Also in the future she be happy to try again food for thought. Happy holidays

Quote Originally Posted by CandidJulez View Post
    I did try to keep my pictures updated and the pictures I posted were during my pregnancy to clarify. I just did not want to say I was pregnant for safety issues. Also I was subliminal with my pictures and didn't show it off too much.
    I was nine months pregnant and had my baby a couple days after this post.
    Thanks for the post,
    Update: I am not pregnant anymore.
    On March 23, 2020 you posted the following ad with photos.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...boretum-Shaved

Even after I canceled on September 22, 2020 you continued to use the same photos.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-the-Arboretum

To say you were trying to be subliminal is absurd. LOL.

The photos in your September ad were totally deceptive and you knew that. You were 9 months pregnant and gave birth a few days later.

You baited and switched others who sent me messages with the same complaint. You were hoping to bait and switch me using the same tactics.

You can call me a time waster all you want but I will never spend my money with someone who isn't honest or owns their mistakes.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Looks like she posted pics on 9/10/2020 it looks obvious. Seems to be a simple misunderstanding between you 2.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-the-Arboretum

Maybe just let this go shy guy.

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS aka killeeninformer2
    Honestly both should just let this drop. This is a necro'd thread already and both have had their say.

Both parties have had their say.

We are done here.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial