Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: pro and cons of Cash app ~ Venmo ~ paypal

Verified Companion (RIP) Companion

pro and cons of Cash app ~ Venmo ~ paypal

So I wanted to get the ladies and Men opinion on these apps. I myself have taken a couple payments through cash app with no issues.
    Just wanted to get some further inside information. Is it easier than cash

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    I am a cash and carry kind of guy. Most importantly no paper trail. I'll stick to good ole fashioned cash. Others can decide for themselves, cash is king. IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
    I am a cash and carry kind of guy.
    this .... and i really don't want to deal with another app. i appreciate this can be inconvenient but ... there i am

of course you could always take my check

hotel desk clerk: "this check is not good! you didn't sign it!!!

Groucho Marx: that check is perfectly good! when i sign it ... then it's no good!!!
    Last edited by dodger; 12-08-2020 at 02:42 PM.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    COD is the only way. Safe and discrete

Thanks guys I am right on the same mind frame as far as paper trail. Just have had alot of very kind well known gentleman ask if I take cash app. Not oppose to it but like you said I don't want to deal with another app. There seems to be a app for everything now days. Someone needs to make a sex toy app lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD Eightpack212's Avatar
    Hey Jennatx.

In regards to cashapp,venmo, paypal. I would say the major Pros and Cons from my perspective as a hobbyist would be:
    Pros -> Convenient to send money through.

Cons -> Subject to a fee (if using debit card/credit card to transfer money)
    -> If running the risk of sending a deposit, (I know, I know don't yell at me, I know how you all feel about deposits) and you get scammed, the customer service from these third party apps when it comes to situations like this, basically tell you there's nothing they can do. EVEN, if you incorrectly sent money to someone by an accident (I did this one time, when I was drunk during college smh)

--

I don't know if it's the millennial in me talking as a 25 year old, but I have used/will continue to use (if providers continue to accept) these three e-pay options.

Usually when I book an appointment with a provider, I'm usually at home, and often times I don't really carry cash with me. So usually when I book an appointment, and get the necessary details, I'm always already showered, dressed, and quickly ready to head out the door. At that point, my mind is primarily set on just literally getting to the location and not wasting any time in doing so. So I hate to have to stop at a bank on the way, or go to an ATM nearby their location. Having that e-pay option is so convenient and fast. Because once I arrive, all I need is your username (on any account) and within seconds donation is sent.

But, I do understand/respect everybody else's post about being cash only. But just for me, heading to the ATM every time kills my nerves when all my mind is set on, is making it to the appointment as quick as possible, so I could have fun. But of course, if a provider is cash only, then I abide by the rules.

I have had a gentleman pay half and half when I arrive at his place. No issues it was in my cash app right away. So I understand it being much easier. Thanks again

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I never carry cash, so it's a pain to have to stop and get it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennatx View Post
    Someone needs to make a sex toy app lol
    The Spanish have one ( or had) but now I can't find the site/app, used it several years ago it is really a GPS based Uber for Johns and working girls. The guy loads in the app, enters how many kilometers away he wants to search the app will display w green dots girls ' ready'. You click on her dot and than contact her via WhatsApp.

and as to sex toys, they were on there. You could click on any of the options like agency girl, indy girl, brothel, strip clubs and sex shops too! You could pick Spanish, African, European, Latina, BBW or skinny, hair color or eyes, young or old even by the service ' BBBJ, DFK, MSOG, Golden Showers, Toy use etc' ; all terms in Spanish but not hard.

It's Austin; I don't think it would be too hard for some techie to design us such, can easily attach a cashapp to it too; owner of app gets paid by the girls who use the service. Maybe someone needs a few extra bucks and will create one.

Verified Companion Companion
    All the guy has to do after his session is dispute the charge with his bank, he gets his money back, they take the money back from you, so there you go - he got some poontang for free. Cash is king. Get the cash.

No doubt it's very convenient, I totally agree, and I hate cash, but the biggest downside (other than if you're paranoid about LE or a spouse) is that it gives away an identity.

So make sure you have it in a "business name" or some other way to mask your real name. Otherwise you are giving out your real identity, first and last name, to many people. That's the main issue really (again, aside from and paranoia about LE - bit ridiculous IMHO - or spouses).
    -MG

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie View Post
    All the guy has to do after his session is dispute the charge with his bank, he gets his money back, they take the money back from you, so there you go - he got some poontang for free. Cash is king. Get the cash.
    Annie is right but keep in mind this really only works once or twice (max). A guy cannot keep charging back particularly regarding the same/similar kind of purchase or cash deposit. In that regard it's not a huge problem. I'd say your bigger worry (both guys and girls frankly) is the identity thing I mentioned above.
    -MG

I have a alias name on my cash app after I noticed one account I had gave away my personal name Thank goodness was just a family member I sent money to

Quote Originally Posted by Jennatx View Post
    I have a alias name on my cash app after I noticed one account I had gave away my personal name Thank goodness was just a family member I sent money to
    ^ Yep exactly. Perfect Jenna.
    -MG

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I prefer cash. I only take cash app from trusted clients or gentlemen I know personally, this is mostly for gifts, tips, cancellation fee or the occasional appointment. I use a legit business cash app and have them make the subject something related to my business. The fee is higher but I don't mind paying with more protections. I'm not worried about a charge back because I cover my bases professionally and make sure it is strictly a business payment. I would not except this form of payment from a new client. I do the same on my professional business PayPal.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast