Thread: Morgan Baby: Morgan Baby...yes baby

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Morgan Baby: Morgan Baby...yes baby

Companion's Handle: Morgan Baby
    Date of Visit: 9/19/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?99285-Morgan-Baby
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK/DFK, DATY, BBBJ, BLS, CFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 300
    Approximate age of Companion: 40s
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde, a little longer than a bob
    Smoking Status: Non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: MILFalicious, 5'5 150, large breasts, fair complexion, smooth soft skin
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I don't usually write reviews, but the newness of Morgan to this site and the experience I had I decided to write one.

I met Morgan through a referral from Liltxcutie (Sydney) who I've seen a few times previously. Sydney wasn't available but she had a friend that had been making her way into the hobby she assured me was my type: Morgan. After some intro texts setting up a meet wasn't difficult.

I'm glad to see Sydney got her to join up on oh2 - I think she'll be a good addition to the community. I know she doesn't do this full time, so I would suggest being patient with getting in touch during the typical busy initial introduction stage around here. She said early evenings and weekends are best for now. Best of luck guys, I hope you have the same experience with her that I did.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Very nice review! Her photos look very appealing and she seems very cool. Thank you for introducing her!