Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Malibu Spa, Linda, Linda
Date of Visit: 09.17.20
Preferred Method of Contact: Call Ahead if you want Linda
Phone Number: 210-360-0916
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://adultsearch.com/texas/san-an...libu-spa/37482
City, State: San Antonio, TX
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: TS, Body Glide. BBBJ, 69, CG, RVG, Doggy, Standing one leg up on table, Mish
Length of Visit: 1 Hour
Donation: 200
Approximate age of Companion: 29
Hair Color and Length: Black. Past Shoulders
Smoking Status:
Ethnic/Racial background: Vietnamese
Companion Description: 5'2". BIG BOOTY, Maybe man mad? MM DDs. Beautiful Face. She is quite, sweet and very kind.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded by a mile!
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? YES!
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES!!

Public comments:
The stars aligned and my short trip through SA included the most amazing time with Linda. She lived up to the hype and then some. I called around 8 and they said Linda was there, So I started heading that way. I made it very clear on the call that I wanted to see Linda and they said no prob when I told them I would be there in less than 20 min. This is key to your success in meeting Linda.

I showed up 15 min later and the girl that lead me back did not quite meet the description I read about, but she was still very pretty and had an amazing set of MM's. Having called ahead and asked for Linda already I thought I was covered. So I asked the girl again. "You Linda right? I had a scheduled appointment with Linda" She then acted a little off and said she would go get Linda. So if you call and ask for Linda and are told she is there, make sure you are crystal clear at the window. Linda told me once I did finally meet her, that the other girls get really jealious because she is always busy. and some times they will take her clients. The language barrier is not to high, but can make it difficult .

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.