Quote Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
First, a couple things...

• Staff is not on vacation. All Staff here are volunteers. We work site issues when we can.
  • Impersonating someone else by using their pictures on ads or by using their handle to get around screening is most definitely worthy of our attention.

Champagne...

Our PM Inboxes are always open. You may send to me all information that you have that definitively establishes what you found. I will be happy to look into it.
Understood, dear..

It was another member that sent the receipts out, I just happened to be aware of the situation.. We both viewed the real pics wasn't her face (etc). After knowing about the situation, the next day a ad went up, the rtm was hit.

Reason for asking if staff was around.

The sounds of it, CK, on it..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
There is an essential difference between using stolen photos to infer that the thief is someone else...

vs.

"doctored" photos without a face or other identifying marks so that a companion looks differently or looks skinnier, etc.

RTMs give staff links to such issues and, for the most part, much better for folks to "out" such culprits and hold them accountable to the community.

None of the above is any indication that staff isn't paying attention or hasn't taken some action.

And, fwiw, of course, no upstanding member hereabouts would ever have any malicious intent in reporting such issues to staff.

ijs
Duly noted..