Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ISABELI_FONTANA: Fon-Time with: ISABELI_FONTANA

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    This is an interesting thread, for sure.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Isabella

So I've seen this girl a lot. She use to be at GL (or was it LVIP same place where jasmine use to be) and the other camilla that also caught GPS there

She was by far one of the hotter chicks there and quickly got GPS. But when she started man was she good. But think she was getting slammed cause she had a nice ride. Some issues happened there ( if youre not aware how much politics happen in those places) but think of it this way. This is a 100%commission job and when the girls see you leaving them for other girls. Their goes their money. Some don't care as they realize there's no exclusivity. But others think "well there goes my money". Its one thing if you switch back and forth. But when they see all their clients going to another girl then they start getting catty with each other. Either another girl is cuter or another provides better service or willing to do a little something better. Either way. That chick is taking her commission. So if this consistently happens then they start quarreling.
    Eventually the handler gets involved and one will leave (and the dare not rat out the location)
    So anyways back to isabel (nicole) at that agency. Saw her advertised at one of the other agencies interested a different name. But again didn't work out. She then worked at a spa on 59 (now closed) didnt last too long there and then I use to visit her regularly in her apartment. She had definitely mad some money as her ride had upgraded substantially. So anything she was making she was probably spending right away. She'd take regular trips to California and Miami. She left for a little bit for Miami. But came back.

She had an amazing boddy mostly fake but nice and tight service definitely went down hill. Definitely got a bad case of the GPS. Definitely started upselling but I'd seen her enough where I wasn't having any of that. Even service dropped off. Laid there dead fish limited menu. Etc. She eventually disappeared. Figured she found work in cali.

Definitely some of those pictures of her are real. While others are definitely fake. But her body as you can tell on the real photos is really nice.
    So definitely not great service but if you want to crush some hot kitty she has one of the better bods. And ill tell you when you have her doggy with that amazing ass if hers. Oh and she use to include Greek free for regulars. Anyways when your k9 on her what an amazing sight. Full on force no holding back pounding. Personally at that point when you have a full fist of her long hair her ass is backing up on you and see that stretching of her skin gripped around your cock every time your cock pulls out. Im not really worried about her iop at that point. (Not saying it wouldn't be nice) but my thought is if she's not into it and just going through the motions. Then that's fine. I'll just get mine.

All of that to say. Shes not for everyone. Shes kinda like the former Camilla (not the new agency camila) she does have a case of GPS. But just need to lay down the rules on her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2