Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: sweet.ally.green.eyes 👎 don’t waste your time

sweet.ally.green.eyes 👎 don’t waste your time

Today is the 2nd time we’ve confirmed a visit for me to arrive and for her to bail on me. The first time I arrived to her incall and her excuse was that she fell asleep (which I somewhat understand) but the fact that she wasn’t forgiving about the situation should’ve been a red flag but I ignored this. Fast forward to today, we schedule a visit and it starts by us agreeing on a time and then her telling me she needs 20 more minutes. I tell her that’s fine and to text me when she’s ready… 25 minutes goes by and no text so I reach out to re-confirm visit, she confirms and I head over. I shared my ETA twice during the trip over for transparency and she exploded on me once I arrived to her incall. She said it was inconsiderate that I shared my ETA with her (hilarious) and told me to give her 5-10 minutes to mentally stabilize. At this point most of you would’ve given up on her but I actually end up agreeing to tip in addition to the donation just because I wanted her to be comfortable and ok… fast forward 15 minutes of me waiting for her to collect herself and she never replied. I have screenshots of everything since this all happened through text and can provide them for transparency

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Youve been sweetallyed. This is common and most guys see her a couple times, get frustrated and never see her again. Let's just say she has really bad habits that put her out of commission but she still manages to text to get you at the parking lot and leave you hanging.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    That is her MO.....always late

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    If you would have done your research, you would have known this pattern going in. If you did know going in, no need to complain now about it.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

She posted in ISO that she is ready and waiting!
    I'll take that bet!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool BBC

Maybe she had second thoughts about the BBC?

Apparently this type of thing has also happened to a couple of other dudes in these parts. Who'da thunk it!?

Thanks for putting in the work, Brother!

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

I’ve seen her a couple of times and both times she was super late. I’d love to see her again, especially since she’s offering Greek now, but she’s so damn flaky! But damn that body is built for sin!!

Why oh why do people waste their time with this provider? I waited 15 minutes for her once and then bailed never to book with her again. My time is a lot more valuable to me than waiting in a parking lot for her to get ready.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've seen her a couple times, not been ghosted/flaked on yet, but she was super late both times. But, she made up for it with a great session, and attitude, and kept me around a lot longer than the scheduled time.

So, I'm a fan, but, do NOT see her if you're on a schedule that night, because she will be late.

She did this to me and had me waiting in her parking lot for nearly an hour and a half. When i finally told her I was leaving she said 5 more min and I waited like an idiot. When i finally said i had had enough, she got mad and said she was vacuuming and i was inconsiderate for not waiting. This girl has mental issues and does not take clients time serious at all. Funny thing is she told me to wait when several cops drove in to her apt complex and parked right by me. I had realized something was not right and left. This girl is off her rocker, do not see her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I attempted to book in October 2018.

Contacted her via text, she confirmed availability and when the time was close she sent me her location.

Drove to the location, texted and waited 20 minutes outside the hotel in my car past the scheduled time.

She did not reply.

I left. | I was not upset, just disappointed.

She texted like 1-2 hours later that she had been waiting and instead of texting I should have called (even though all of our prior communication had been via text). I didn't text anything back, I was having dinner with a friend and was already over what happened, didn't care.

I've been very close to attempting to book again because I read a lot of positive reviews and was not aware about the punctuality issue with her back then.

Maybe I will... even though I am aware that I will probably have to wait +1 hour... will probably catch up with the new season of Umbrella Academy or the upcoming final season of Ozark which is a couple of weeks away.

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    I have seen the woman and she was on time and I enjoyed my session.......
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Time is the one thing you can never get back. It’s frustrating, but I’ve said before that the amazing ones in the sack always have mitigating issues. I had a situation recently where the woman I met was not the woman from her pictures. It’s a crapshoot. Always has been. Always will be. SAGE is a beast in the sack. The lateness sucks, but I’d prefer that to straight up false advertising.

Ha so who is going to be the first to take up SAGE on her latest ad offer? On time or it is on me. Seems like she might just be providing some free sessions.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast