Thread: sweet.ally.green.eyes 👎 don’t waste your time

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I’ve seen her a couple of times and both times she was super late. I’d love to see her again, especially since she’s offering Greek now, but she’s so damn flaky! But damn that body is built for sin!!

Why oh why do people waste their time with this provider? I waited 15 minutes for her once and then bailed never to book with her again. My time is a lot more valuable to me than waiting in a parking lot for her to get ready.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've seen her a couple times, not been ghosted/flaked on yet, but she was super late both times. But, she made up for it with a great session, and attitude, and kept me around a lot longer than the scheduled time.

So, I'm a fan, but, do NOT see her if you're on a schedule that night, because she will be late.

She did this to me and had me waiting in her parking lot for nearly an hour and a half. When i finally told her I was leaving she said 5 more min and I waited like an idiot. When i finally said i had had enough, she got mad and said she was vacuuming and i was inconsiderate for not waiting. This girl has mental issues and does not take clients time serious at all. Funny thing is she told me to wait when several cops drove in to her apt complex and parked right by me. I had realized something was not right and left. This girl is off her rocker, do not see her.