Thread: JennyJenny8675 and Danielle Jacks: Birthday debauchery with JennyJenny and Danielle J

JennyJenny8675 and Danielle Jacks: Birthday debauchery with JennyJenny and Danielle J

Companion's Handle: JennyJenny8675 and Danielle Jacks
    Date of Visit: 09/20/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text JennyJenny
    Phone Number: Jenny: 210-441-6939
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...JennyJenny8675 https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25442
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Talking, DFK, toy play, bbbj, girl on girl, K9, GFE, COT
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: $$$$.80
    Approximate age of Companion: Unsure of both of their ages, but they look great
    Hair Color and Length: Jenny: long Blond hair. Danielle: short red hair about to her neck
    Smoking Status: Non
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Jenny: Tall blonde with amazing MM tits. Nice smooth skin, long legs. Danielle: about 5'5" maybe, curvy, soft skin, firm natural tits, very nice ass
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes!

Public comments:
    Wanted to celebrate my birthday so decided to do a double. Been awhile since I have seen Jenny but kept in touch and reached out to her for some help celebrating. She told me about Danielle and I have seen good things posted about her so we booked it. Both ladies are amazing. Super easy to talk to. They make you feel comfortable and relaxed. They make you feel like you are all that matters at that moment. They both wore matching outfits and both looked and felt amazing. See them both or individually...you can't go wrong with either.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Bravo!!! Sounds awesome!!