Thread: North Austin Provider

Verified Companion Companion Punky BrewsterXXX's Avatar

North Austin Provider

Soo...I finally found a place in Austin and I'm still getting moved in!! Super excited to finally say I live in Austin! The hobby world here is a bit intimidating compared to what I am use to in Houston which has made me a bit shy. Additionally, I wanted to say hello to everyone and also thank you for all of your advice that was given to me on my previous post on a good location to live here. I appreciate all of the advice that was given and I ended up calling the Domain area my new location after all!

Does anyone know when the meet and greets might start back up again??

I hope to get to meet some of you!

welcome to your new "home". the domain vicinity is a nice area to live and work. wishes for lots of success and fun (and safety). i moved here from dfw and agree ... the temperature of the hobby water in austin is a bit different. but my view is limited. in dfw i used TER, ASPD, and later ECCIE. now austin and OH2 ... all i can say is the hobby has many nice folks and fun experiences no matter where you are. if you have a bad experience, i hope you can chalk it up and that your overall experience will be delightful.

as a guy, i only deal with timeframes and folks of my choosing. providers have less of that as they don't actually control who reaches out to them. but over time, the reputation you establish will effect that to a degree; ads, reviews, posts, socials whenever that happens. imo, you are a wonderful addition to the community. thank you for being a provider!

btw .... great review from a very credible hobby guy: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...FE-Experiences
    Last edited by dodger; 09-20-2020 at 10:24 AM.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Miss Punky, I can personally attest that you will be a fine addition to the Austin community.

Gentleman, as I said in my Review, approach this lady with a proper introduction, act like a grown ass man, and you will have an exceptional experience. Read her signature line for more information.

Also recommended reading, by Ava In Austin. https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...cort-Template-)
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Welcome Punky! Your excellent reputation in Houston precedes you!

Guys - Punky is highly thought of and highly rated in Houston. You can search her name and find many outstanding reviews of her.

Punky - I'm also a transplant from Houston. I've PM'd and texted with you a few times. I would absolutely Love to see you!

Since you have moved to a new city, I believe you can do a Welcome Wagon post here as well. Many/most guys look at the WW every day to see who is new. That along with posting here, placing ads, and risn2theoccasion2's excellent review will get you a lot of attention.

Can't wait to meet you!

A'Man

Quote Originally Posted by Punky BrewsterXXX View Post
    The hobby world here is a bit intimidating compared to what I am use to in Houston which has made me a bit shy.
    Okay, I'm genuinely curious about this. Is this a situation where the provider-to-client ratio is less advantageous to the providers compared to other large Texas cities like Houston? I know when I first lived here in the '80s, Austin was an incredibly cliquish place, but I'd have to think that growth has done away with that almost entirely, but who knows?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You guys are lucky yo have her. Us Houstonians lost a great provider. Treat her well...

Must Have: bbbj, titty worship
    Nice to Have: cim, lfk, dfk, daty
    Love all types of women, all races.
    Ever try sensory deprivation during sex? Blindfold and noise cancellation headphones heightens the senses. Quite the rush.
    Preferred white wine: sauvignon blanc
    Preferred beer: blue moon
    I judge good mexican restaurants by their salsa, street tacos, and/or tortillas.
    Love making my ladies squirm with delight.
    Fully Vaxxed. Quite the gentleman too

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar
    Welcome to Austin. May your life here be filled with success and happiness!!

Why thank you. I would have introduced myself in the welcome wagon but I'm not well new new! Lol. Look forward to meeting amazing people!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar
    Welcome to Austin. I'd love to contact you, but your OH2 message storage quota has been exceeded. It appears that you're already quite popular...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    As a Houston admirer of Punky I was sad to see her move to Austin. Punky is one of the best of the best. She is a must see.

Punky is very cautious screening people, so you need to be patient and persistent when arranging your visit visit. The effort will be rewarded with beauty and passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Josmith12328 View Post
    As a Houston admirer of Punky I was sad to see her move to Austin. Punky is one of the best of the best. She is a must see.

Punky is very cautious screening people, so you need to be patient and persistent when arranging your visit visit. The effort will be rewarded with beauty and passion.
    I miss you very much! Thank you for the kind words. You are simply awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein4096 View Post
    Welcome to Austin. I'd love to contact you, but your OH2 message storage quota has been exceeded. It appears that you're already quite popular...
    Lol. Popular not exactly. An open invitation for all the crazies out there. lol. But yes I fixed my inbox issue and would love to meet you! I have no plans for this evening just let me know!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by squiretuck View Post
    Welcome to Austin. May your life here be filled with success and happiness!!
    Why Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anandaman View Post
    Welcome Punky! Your excellent reputation in Houston precedes you!

Guys - Punky is highly thought of and highly rated in Houston. You can search her name and find many outstanding reviews of her.

Punky - I'm also a transplant from Houston. I've PM'd and texted with you a few times. I would absolutely Love to see you!

Since you have moved to a new city, I believe you can do a Welcome Wagon post here as well. Many/most guys look at the WW every day to see who is new. That along with posting here, placing ads, and risn2theoccasion2's excellent review will get you a lot of attention.

Can't wait to meet you!

A'Man
    I tried and I'm not allowed to! lol