Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SEXY WHITE BRUNETTE, 80$ BBBY PINK PUSSY. IM ready

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I got stood up by her this morning.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    sorry to hear that . she has some good potential . hope she can improve her tcbs hope that being new may need some good guidance
    Last edited by rrm1; 09-21-2020 at 10:37 AM. Reason: corrected spelling

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    i sorta did too, she told me she'd be free after in a bit then disappeared and never heard from her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rrm1 View Post
    sorry to hear that . she has some good potential . hope she can improve her tcbs hope that being new may need some good guidance
    you one of the few lucky ones who saw her ? :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome sweetie.
    Going to be in your part of town tonight. So I'll bring ya a protein shake.
    Preferred Activities:
    BBBJ, DATY, Squirter , DATO, 69, CIM, Tight (Kagels) Mish K9, CG, RCG, Dity Talk, Dad/Daughter public, car, outdoors,
    (Greek / Swallow not a deal breaker)

Deal breakers = CBJ, 1 pop,

Wanted; PSE, GFE, MILF

I DO NOT GIVE DEPOSITS!!

*Ladies I Love:
    Caucasian, Latinas, Asian, Indian
    Spinner 5' 7" Upto size 5, Natural A/Bs, 18-35.

Me: 45+ SWM 5' 10 225

I respect a No-Review Policy

* Provider WITH In-calls Preferred

Verified Companion Companion minxie's Avatar
    I'm sorry I was asleep. Late night... Early morning. I hope we can reschedule so I can make it up to you

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She is good to go. One of the best bbbj!!

not sure where i should post regarding hobbyists that schedule two days in a row and cancel both days at the last minute, bc they dont want to be "next" (at lunchtime without prior notice of this preference and bc they are afraid of black ppl robbing them...this guy tells me he doesnt support pimps and apparently thinks I am one of these street walker type girls.
    Can someone that has met with me (incall) please leave a review or reference or something for the white boy that is afraid to come upstairs bc ppl are outside at the hotel. I tried to explain to him that I offer a different level of service and that he would be more than pleased with the experience, in the end we shared some negative words with each other and he will be leaving me a negative review.

I want everyone here to know that I aim to provide a safe and comfortable experience where everyone leaves satisfied and smiling :) I enjoy meeting each of you and our time together is your time to relax and let me take care of what you need. I want you to look forward to seeing me again :D and I'm sure you will. I honestly prefer a more mature clientele, keep it simple, and I prefer to have a few regulars rather than randoms so that I can give you the attention you need and deserve. I can be whatever you need, I'm good at adapting and I like variety so just lmk what you are into and if you are not comfortable at my location I suggest you book a room at the hotel of your choice and request an outcall instead. I am more than willing to work with the right clients, but I do not and will not tolerate drama, BS, or time wasters. those will be blocked asap.

lmk if i should have posted this elsewhere, or emailed someone or something. I have not included his name bc honestly im not concerned with him personally...those that have met with me can vouch for me and what i do and the energy of their sessions. just be aware there will likely be a bad review from someone I have not met lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    Interesting
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Hell yes im going see her tomorrow

I just saw minxie..she is great..msog, nicee wet bbbj dt and loves k9..will be seeing her again

Quote Originally Posted by minxie View Post
    I am more than willing to work with the right clients, but I do not and will not tolerate drama, BS, or time wasters.
    Heh

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Hello.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Sent a PM to her on the 20th, nothing but crickets since.

Psa if you messaged me and it has been awhile, I don't message back bc I try to be discreet and would prefer not to hit you up at a bad time if you catch my drift...idk who else might be by your phone. But if you hit me up again I will try and get back to you. This is not all I do all day every day. I am human lol. I have responsibilities just like y'all and we just have to try and work around them. I know several of you have reached out to me regarding a meetup, if our schedules don't workout Then we can try again next time.
    If its a problem that I have adult responsibilities then I'm may not be the type of girl you are looking for. #goodvibesonly here please. Imma give you the same energy you give me 😋 I can't promise to see everyone that has hit me up, and if your disrespectful or your attitude is negative then I will refuse the meetup. Give me the right energy and imma give you something to dream about later lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I can say that i gave MINXIE a second chance yesterday morning and she is good to go. TCB was much better

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast