Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: what is best shampoo ?

Lets see here
    Fades short cuts- barbershops 20.00
    High end salons 60 to 100 .00
    Barbers from both places attended the same accredited collages and actually the barbershop barber will have more experience in half the time than a "master stylist" in a high in salon..the amount of haircuts the barber has done determines the level of stylists they are in a high price salon master stylist 20k in their career a barber will have cut that much hair in a yr. Meanwhile the highend would have took years to meet that amount...

High end salons are meant for perms blowouts colorings not just a haircut..waste your money if you want.. But unless im getting something serious done ill skip the 300.00 salon visit im not there for ambiance im there to cut my hair and go...

And to answer anyone who has graduated barber school is more then knowledgable on the proper product for your specific hair type..and any respected barber will tell you that freely..

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I buy tea tree shampoo and conditioner from Sally's. It's the generic brand but same thing and about $11 a bottle. It helps a lot for dandruff. I hope this helps!
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 6-16
    Corpus April 17,18,19(pre booking suggested)
    Houston May 1-6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2