View Poll Results: What makes the difference in your hobby partner?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lady’s vote: His Body

0 0%
  • Lady’s vote: His Face

0 0%
  • Lady’s vote: His Mind & Intelligence

4 6.06%
  • Lady’s vote: His Board Personality

4 6.06%
  • Lady’s vote: His Success in Life $$$

3 4.55%
  • Men’s vote: Her Body

30 45.45%
  • Men’s vote: Her Face

20 30.30%
  • Men’s vote: Her Mind & Intelligence

21 31.82%
  • Men’s vote: Her Board Personality

13 19.70%
  • Men’s vote: Her Menu/Reviews/BCD Comments

29 43.94%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: What aspect of a client/provider makes all the difference for you?

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

What aspect of a client/provider makes all the difference for you?

Response is private.
    Multiple choice allowed.
    Rates are not the topic. It is assumed that you agree with her rate.
    Last edited by risn2theoccasion2; 09-19-2020 at 10:34 AM.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

I look at it this way: If her rates are assumed to be fine, then I'll go the step farther and say that her attractiveness is also a given. So for me the key issue becomes the right blend of intelligence, personality, enthusiasm and skills. Oh, and a WAP.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Your reputation will get you a visit with me. Your attitude and intellect will get you a repeat visit with me.

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    none of that on the ladies' choices. it is his REAL, in person, the personality that he shows during the session. Things iI look for is if he is a gentleman, kind, sweet and fun. all that other stuff is irrelevant if he is grumpy, mean, surly, putting off negative energy. good vibes are what counts, not good looks, how rich they are, or how smart they are. it is how much of a gentleman they are.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Companion Companion CynSweet's Avatar
    Incall Near Zilker Park Area - Private, Residential
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    none of that on the ladies' choices. it is his REAL, in person, the personality that he shows during the session. Things iI look for is if he is a gentleman, kind, sweet and fun. all that other stuff is irrelevant if he is grumpy, mean, surly, putting off negative energy. good vibes are what counts, not good looks, how rich they are, or how smart they are. it is how much of a gentleman they are.
    I’m with Uni on this! I love a good vibe and a great laugh. If you present yourself respectfully, offer info requested upfront, And then provide a bit about yourself and input on things you enjoy, I’m interested enough to respond and find out what this is all about. When we meet, be warm and inviting. I love laughter, banter, wit, intellect and sexy slow build ups. (I also love wrestling, though, lol) I don’t subscribe to put your head in my lap. Showing me that you’re aware I’m a person as well, treat me right whether it’s nice or naughty and you’ll get that in return, tenfold. Laughter, that’s my biggest turn on. I love feeling like the world has completely stopped , for me, laughter with a great encounter is that for me.
    I’d love to not have to mention hygiene here, however hygiene is numero uno
    Last edited by CynSweet; 09-20-2020 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Voice to text fails

Verified Companion Companion CynSweet's Avatar
    Incall Near Zilker Park Area - Private, Residential
    Quote Originally Posted by CynSweet View Post
    I’m with Uni on this! I love a good vibe and a great laugh. If you present yourself respectfully, offer info requested upfront, And then provide a bit about yourself and input on things you enjoy, I’m interested enough to respond and find out what this is all about. When we meet, be warm and inviting. I love laughter, banter, wit, intellect and sexy slow build ups. (I also love wrestling, though, lol) I don’t subscribe to put your head in my lap. Showing me that you’re aware I’m a person as well, treat me right whether it’s nice or naughty and you’ll get that in return, tenfold. Laughter, that’s my biggest turn on. I love feeling like the world has completely stopped , for me, laughter with a great encounter is that for me.

I’d love to not have to mention hygiene here, however hygiene is numero uno
    Sue Nami I’m so sorry I totally called you Uni...I had just read a post of hers prior.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    You know, I had a long reply typed out to the thread as a whole, but I think your post better sums up my feelings, at least on what's most important.

All of what risn2 listed is important to me, but the #1 thing is personality and general warmth/welcoming attitude.

In second place, that also wasn't listed, is value, not rate or price, but what you're getting for your money. I'll gladly drop a larger amount for a more fulfilling experience, and, in truth, most of us would (I think. Am I wrong here, guys?). Body, face, brains, performance, all important, but it's personality over everything, and value second for me.

Also, I know this is completely and totally useless to you for the data you wanted to get from this, Risn, but I checked every (client) box, had to, those all count. Every factor can make a good visit, and every factor if severely deficient, can ruin an experience.

and hey, if y'all want stimulating conversation, Cynsweet's a damn good option for it, just sayin' folks. :)

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    What makes a difference for me is how skilled and into it she is.