KAITLYN RENEE SPINNERS:
There’s only one of me 🤷🏼*
The girlfriend experience you have always fantasied about.
You either like me or you don’t💋
*TATTOOED*
*Nipples Pierced*
*Tongue Ring*
*5’3’’*
Truest representation of a SPINNER
*36A-29-40 measurements*
*motorcycle enthusiast*
*can hold an Intelligent conversation 😂*

Frequently Asked Questions

"Kaitlyn, Aren’t you local to BR?"
...Yes! Please follow screening info to book your spot.

What is your availability as a local provider, Kait?
I am a local- therefore, for my regulars, I am typically available within a few hours notice. However, this is not always the case. My schedule is usually announced approximately a day or two prior to the date(s) that I will be visiting friends. I prefer lunchtime, early afternoon/evening incalls, typically during the week in Baton Rouge. I do not typically have open weekend availability, however, that is subject to chance with notice. Outcalls are always available, even on weekends-with notice and screening / verification is required!

"What are your Rates?
[B]I offer 20 off your preferred visit length for Reviews on ECCIE and OH2(Doing both is greatly appreciated!!)

If you are a regular, you are grandfathered in, and you already know I’m excited to see you!

NO CAR VISITS!!
>this isn’t eBay, don’t “make an offer “ rates are non negotiable
....If you don’t intend on reviewing and you are a new client, add $20 to rates listed below.
If you have NCNS previously or opted on a previous visit for a review special, and did not review, a deposit may be required or there will be an additional $50 NCNS and lack of review fee

QV: 120
HHR: 180
HR: 280
1.5 : 360
2: $450

Outcall Information
Outcalls are ALWAYSavailable! Outcall rates are based upon mileage and time.
Outcalls in the :
Metro area of Baton Rouge add $50-75(HHR outcalls are allowed in BR) Residential locations Okay w/extra screen
Denham Springs/Walker add $60-80 (HHR outcalls allowed)
Gonzales/Prarieville add $60-75(Must book an hour or more!)

Covington/Slidell add $80-110 (Must book an hour or more!)
New Orleans/Kenner/Metarie add $100-125(Must book an hour or more!)

LAFAYETTE?! When??????

Typically I choose residential private airbnb incalls when I come to Lafayette. I typically come every otrh Monday from 4p until checkout @ 11. Staying until Tuesday is always an option if enough interest is warranted.

LAFAYETTE!!! MONDAY 9/29 4p-Tuesday 11a unless needed to stay until WEDS!!DON'T WAIT!! PRREBOOK NOW! Spots fill up quickly!

>>>Arriving Monday 3p
>Poss departure Tuesday 10am
>>if need be departure will be Wednesday 10am

>>>My photos can be found on my Onlyfans page (or my OH2 profile or ECCIE page) They are up to date!
•••••••https://onlyfans.com/kaitlynspinners

>>NO AA<<

Contacting Kait:

**YOU MUST send me your screening information UPON FIRST CONTACT**
>>>Explicit Questions will not be answered<<<
TEXT ONLY: 225-276-5037

847709B5-4048-47D7-9869-E92EE25A9563.jpg
7087F5B3-BE53-44F9-9478-4B7631085266.jpg
E1A0A7B4-BF83-4B34-9C77-DAC38FD2BAA5.jpg
177D3644-43CE-4E09-BACF-F6B2E8CE2A9C.jpg