Thread: Getting account verified

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Getting account verified

Hi,

I sent verification messages to CK, I am not getting any response. Is there someone else I need to send message to or just wait for 2-3 weeks before another msg.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You need to write some reviews, and ask the women you see to email Krystal BBW and copy you stating they saw you and you are good to go. After a few, then you are in line to be verified. Until you do that, there is no way they can verify you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I noticed the other day Krystal added a line to her sig saying she is no longer OH2 staff...... Bummer.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I do have the reviews from ladies that I am good to go. Do I need to write reviews too?

You will need vouches from two different Verified Companions who have seen you recently.

In order to get your Verified status you will need to complete the following process.

WHERE TO START! Hobbyist Candidate

The process must done precisely as instructed. Any deviation will delay the process. There is a backlog so it will still take time.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD RickyMartin's Avatar
    Yes, be patient may take a couple of weeks. With Krystal out of the process it will be even slower.
    Administrators will need some other established providers and hobbiest to assist in the verification process.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomballwhiteboy View Post
    ... ask the women you see to email Krystal BBW and copy you stating they saw you...
    WRONG! KR is no longer on staff. I don’t speak for her but I don’t believe she cares to be bothered with that at this point. js
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE