Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vicky

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Desperate for Vicky

Thanks for the review man...

@all the bros here.. I have never tried greek and am dying to try it. Subkitted details for screening with lovely angles ans was asked drivers license and work email...

Is that part of the screening process? Also any other details that I need to submit?

I have always been a walkin kind of guy for many amps but being screened for the first time. Any info is much appreciated.

Thanks.

As far as I have seen they are a "safe" bet.

People have recommended blanking out your address or other vital info to ensure LEO can't track you down later.

Just get verified and go for it, they have to worry about their protection also....

FYI, there is a GOOD chance they will be texting you with updates from time to time, so be expecting it and plan accordingly.

Mine have stopped the past few weeks, NOT a great idea to be texting clients with the updated schedules for the girls.....!

thanks Terry.. is it the same process for everyone to get verified? submitting their drivers license?

Got verified

Shared my license with minimal details(rest blurred out) and got verified.... lets rock!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Congratulations bro, have fun. Plan accordingly on who you want to see.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2