Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vicky

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Vicky

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Lovely Angel, https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?98749-Lovely-angel
    Date of Visit: 09/17/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Verification from site
    Phone Number: Given upon verification
    Email Address: Found on site
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: www.lovely-angel.net
    City, State: , Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Shower x 2, BBBJ, FF, CIM, Massage, MSOG x 3
    Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: $$.6
    Approximate age of Companion: 40's but looks mid 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde tied up
    Smoking Status: Don't think so
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: Vicky's face is okay butt she has a firm bod
    What she lacks up top she returns in effort
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell Yes

Public comments:
    Real easy to get verified by these guys. You just need 3 references.
    They contact you via email to setup appointment with your girl of choosing.
    My choice was Vicky due to the recent reviews I saw on her. Had an amazing time.
    Her face was okay but she sure makes it up in enthusiasm.
    One of the best sessions I've had in a long time.

Vicky from Lovely Angel
    Looks: 7
    Attitude: 15
    Sex: 15
    Expensive: Fair
    Repeat: Hell Yes

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Vicky just wont stop until you say uncle
    That girl runs on a different battery than most

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You gotta have Vicky on rotations for every couple months.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Everyone needs to try a ride on that sweet asian unicorn.

Just try not to get bucked off.....

I really need to book with Vicky next, I got a text about a few new girls, I honestly was blown away with Yoko, seems like she ran on a different battery then my first experience with LA, I see people rating Vicky as a 7, or saying she isn’t that attractive..... since when is a 7 not attractive?!? Lol plus I’m more in to the IOP, sounds like even if she was a 4, everything else she offers makes her a 10! 😂 my best friend always told me, even when a bigger girl or not so attractive girl wanted to f*ck, she gonna take you on a wild ride, lol I’ve been with all shapes and sizes and different levels of attractiveness, when they are in to it, it just hits different.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Vicky

Truth of the matter is the older (vet) dallas guy are spoiled.
    I ventured out into the Amp wilderness a tad to late.
    But if you go look at the threads from last year you can see how well they had it. I think the term used was "Mecca of the Amp world"
    So if you take that into perspective you really can't compare to what we have now.

Vicky is in no regards "unattractive" she's got prominent asian face with some high cheekbones. I myself find that attractive but others won't. YALDT

If you are in the fence I'd try someone else, just because Vicky will set the bar pretty high.

-Sol

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Visuals

I cannot help but wonder if they are ever going to get pictures of Vicky on the web page. Been promising them for months it seems.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!

Yeah, last year was AMP Mecca. Vicky's arrival marked ''the top'' in the Market. The short sellers took over after that, and have made a killing.

Vicky by no means is unattractive. I think she is very attractive. Small with big boobs and her ass is firm and her face is very cute with the high cheekbones as was mentioned above. And add that to the fact that she is a sexual Terminator with off the charts IOP and almost mandatory greek. She is a home run. As soon as you get into the bedroom it’s balls to the wall until she puts your shoes back on you and you stagger out the door
    (To quote Mick Jagger) a little bleary, worse for wear and tear.

Looks wise there are always very hot ladies coming and going just right now with limited watering holes for lack of a better term we just won’t see as much talent as we used to.
    Remember when we had 25+ spas to chose from we had the likes of Orange, Nicole from Fan, Cherry, Susan, Star, Penny, Asa, Million, the 24 year old Pink and more that I can’t think of right off the top of my head. All to chose from working at the same time. But now we’ve got only a few watering holes left. But with a little good fortune more and more spas will either reopened or start up in new locations.

“And no matter what all the really good looking girls would still go out with the guys from Camp Mohawk because they’ve got all the money!!!!”
    -B. Murray-
    Meatballs
    Last edited by Hank3fan; 09-27-2020 at 05:57 PM.

I’m struggling getting verified.

I’m trying to get verified with lovely angels but I’m struggling to get verified, any suggestions? I’ve been in the game for 3 years but rookie on OH2. Thanks for your help.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Reviews on others

Has anyone seen Rebecca or Maple. I can’t find any reviews on them, but I’m very interested in their service and appearance.

I’m struggling getting verified.

I’m trying to get verified with lovely angels but I’m struggling to get verified, any suggestions? I’ve been in the game for 3 years but rookie on OH2. Thanks for your help.

Are you verified with any other sites? P411 or eccie also accepted I'm sure.

Otherwise you have to put in the time and effort for the girls.....2 posts and joining in Sept is NOT there yet.....lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    No problem getting verified.... follow directions on web site, was quick and easy.

Got verified

Got verified, submitted a second time and scheduled a day & time. Thanks for they help.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast