Thread: Innocence+curiosity=you

Verified Companion Companion Houston_Hottie24's Avatar
    Katy/Houston-HOME Austin/Corpus/Dallas- VISIT ALOT

Innocence+curiosity=you

Where do i post!!!!! Lol

seriously where but i am available @ my private springhill suite and no one knows!!!!!!! Lol
    just text me now to schedule today 3463214569

Verified Companion Companion
    Hi Houston Hottie,

You must have a verified hobbyist private message CK1942 to vouch for your verification by confirming you've had a session together, then you will be able to post in your local Daily Ads forum, which will be located in the Houston "Texas Sub Forums" link. When I was waiting to be verified, I posted availability updates about once a week in my Welcome Wagon thread since that's about all you have access to when you first sign up. I also uploaded a couple pictures every couple of days since that activity is seen in the site's activity log, and I made sure to reply to a couple casual conversation threads here and there to get my profile visibility. Last tip, I would recommend making a signature that automatically attaches to the bottom of your posts including your session details; This allows every post of yours to be a sort of advertisement, and saves you the hassle of typing it all out every time. Best of luck to you!