Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Things not to talk about

Verified Companion Companion MileyRay's Avatar

Question Things not to talk about

Just a question for hobbyists, if u see a good review on a provider but then see some bad comments under that review and base all your expectations on those comments and when u go to the provider that had a good review but bad comments from someone who didn’t write the review and go to her room with your biased opinion of those bad comments. Like what are u expecting! I just had a verified hobbyist come in the room who said that he read my review but seen other comments that weren’t good like I “click watch” whatever that means. He came in here, we said a few words I sat on the bed and he goes to sit on the chair on the other side of the bed. Then he asks if I’m in the mood, lol, I smile and say yes I’m waiting on u to get comfortable then I will. He proceeds to say that if I’m not in the mood he can leave, so at this point he hasn’t even given me a chance. This is our first encounter so of course I’m nervous and say yes again waiting on U to get comfortable. He then takes his shoes off and pants but leaves everything on so then I tell him to come closer to me and sit on the bed and then he says he is leaving. Lol like he didn’t even give me a chance. He was so focused on the bad comments whatever they were. I just wanna know why see a provider u have no intentions on giving a fair chance!?! What’s the point of wasting my time, giving u my personal info on where my location is just to leave without testing the product for yourself. So of course I’m sure he is gonna have a bed review to write and I have no way of defending myself!?! So what are we as providers supposed to do to defend ourself against weird hobbyists???
    XOXOXO MILEY RAY😘

Hello Beautiful,
    Comments/reviews won't make or break you.
    Adult, mature men find out for themselves with their own penis.
    I have been in this business for years & they ALWAYS give the lady a chance regardless of what anyone thinks. Most men are nice but some will gripe because it's part of their personality. You can't make some people happy no matter what.
    Don't beat yourself up.

Very true! Thanks honey ��
    XOXOXO MILEY RAY😘

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Maybe you should post an ad with your menu. Most guys will gladly give you a fair shake if they know what’s possible. If they aren’t sure they will rely on what’s written by other guys on this board. There’s a few things that almost all guys are weary of.

Clock watchers - a lady that’s literally times you from the moment you walk in and might even remind you mid sex that “you have 5 minutes remaining”

CBJ - most guys aren’t a fan so they really wanna know in advance if that’s the deal.

MSOG - some guys are one and done, some can go 2-3 times in a hour, some 2x in a half hour. Guys will wanna know whether they will get a second shot if time allows.

Kissing/GFE - is it gonna be foreplay and build up or just mechanical so you can get it over. Guys wanna know going in what to expect.

IOP - will it feel like a GFE experience or just a “get a nut and get out”.

The dreaded GPS - the unfair opinion that a lady is overcharging. I believe every lady is worth what she believes she’s worth but that doesn’t mean every guy should pay that amount. Meaning, combining the above things goes into rate setting. No matter how hot a lady is 1 shot, no kissing, CBJ is going to make guys hesitate to pay an above market value rate. Whereas a hot lady that gives great service and makes a guy feel like he’s with his girlfriend for the hour will have guys lining up paying top dollar.

Every guy is different and expectations are different but knowing going in what’s expected from the encounter helps tremendously. Not knowing and being expected to “find out when he gets there” makes a man feel he’s gambling his hobby dollars. Your pics show you’re a 12 so there’s that but as you appear to imply, you believe someone has stated their experience with you was less desirable than they may have expected and that causes some trepidation amongst hobbyists.

List a menu, try to give great service and your business will thrive.

Just my 1 cent.
    Last edited by 1Blackman1; 09-18-2020 at 05:38 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThePainter's Avatar
    Adding on to 1B: put that info into your signature, not the posts themselves. Then, when you want to change something, or delete it, it is changed for every posting. Many providers are very skilled at this, their ads have no mention of service or rate, it is just in the signature.

Another cent.

I have been with this girl in the past.
    She is a looker.
    I went in knowing her menu, it wasn't my favorite menu, but in the area I was working in she was only good looking lady there.
    I don't argue with a lady about her activities and/or price point.
    I can deal with her menu and price or not.
    And the lady will have to live with her decision of her menu and price.

I agree with 1B1. Put your menu and price and your signature line, let the guys know what is YMMV.
    And let them make the decision.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

For those that don't know the guidelines
    written in stone by Oh2 in the FAQ
    section.

A woman can verbally tell you her expectations & price point, if a gentleman doesn't like her way of doing business he can politely move along & find someone in his budget with a agreeable menu. Writing a specific menu with a price is openly promoting prostitution, self incriminating is not worth it.
    Any woman that doesn't offer something shouldn't have to lower their prices because some men don't like covered bj's. It's their body & they set the rules.
    Several women aren't offering GFE because of Covid precautions

OH2 exact wording for the guidelines.
    Screenshot below

Last edited by Universal; 09-18-2020 at 11:40 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Cool

It is perfectly fine for a provider to be very safe and only give covered services, including CBJ. If she has a great personality, is sexy and we have great chemistry, I would repeat.

Five star experiences with THE five star Ebony Goddess

Thanks for all your advice!
    XOXOXO MILEY RAY😘

Retired Companion
    This is exactly why I am careful with whom I interact. I am very seldom on here or Ec anymore because of the "hobby stress factor"...

It is what it is...
    Blessings to all...

M.M

For those that don't know,
    Use the ▲ symbol in the lower left corner to report a member that is sending you private messages that are rude/disrespectful/stalking/bullying.
    Staff here doesn't play.
    On this site the new ladies aren't bulldozed over with a gang of pushy men trying to wear down a provider for a lower price & intimidating her for bareback services .

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Quote Originally Posted by MileyRay View Post
    I have no way of defending myself!?! So what are we as providers supposed to do to defend ourself against weird hobbyists???

ty for asking a question that makes sense and ....

First off, the respect rules hereabouts are that ladies and gents are co-equals in this community. All should acknowledge that for the most part, in the greater hobbyverse, ladies accept more risk than do gents.

With respect to the question asked above, while ladies cannot reply directly to reviews here (as opposed to some elsewheres), ladies have the option(s) of

1) posting a direct response in the coed forums with usually a link back to the review and can definitely expect that the review will garner a link to her response.

2) posting in the companions security forum

But, of course, the above 1) and 2) always have the potential for downsides, flashbacks and lashbacks and those posts will very likely be considered when hobbyists research future engagement possibilities.

And, of course, those ladies who do their own proper research have the same options of considering a hobbyist's posts and reviews and references and any of that hobbyist's data will certainly be considered prior to granting any engagements.

^^^ big AND ^^^ many hobbyists will also consider that member's posts, threads, and other relevant data when giving (or denying) his credibility no matter how many -- and especially how few -- his reviews and posts are considered.

= = = = =

regarding the OP's post ... I note that she has reported that a hobbyist came into her room and etcetera ... and there was no "etcetera" because he decided to depart.

IMO, at that point he owed her whatever donation they had agreed to, unless, for some reason she did not want to engage.

Which means, to me, that this should be duly reported back to his references and posted in the security forums as a matter of course to protect other companions from similar behavior.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Thanks for that, he definitely didn’t pay the agreed amount. Left me $20 for wasting my time.
    XOXOXO MILEY RAY😘

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Keep in mind you can write anything and everything and it STILL will not be read. Or it will just be ignored.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    In other words, be upfront and you will find you market.
    Last edited by tboydeaux; 09-19-2020 at 06:05 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast