Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who is the MOST Petite!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I remember miss.myaa210 being the most petite thing I'd ever been with. That was years ago but she doesn't look any different now in her pictures.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-miss-myaa210;

Quote Originally Posted by zmonator View Post
    The definition for spinners and petite are not the same thing. All spinners are petite however all petite woman are not spinners.

'Petite' is a tricky category, because it spans all body types: you can be petite with long legs, or be short all over, or have a big bust, or have curvy hips. Petite women come in all shapes and sizes. Petite refers to stature not weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    My thoughts exactly.
    Absolutely. Petite really refers to height not weight.

Let me modify the syllogism just a slight bit: "a spinner can be a petite woman, we could even say it's pretty common colloquially, but not all petite women are spinners."

A spinner is just a very slim female, though generally we don't allow that to be above 5'8-5'9 (ish) b/c that starts to get into Junoesque territory (tall/statuesque). A spinner doesn't necessarily need to be short but it is common. A girl that's 5'6 @ 115lbs is a spinner. A girl that's 5'2 @ 100lbs is a spinner. A girl that's 4'11 @ 95lbs is a spinner. The last 2 girls mentioned also happen to be petite, the first is not petite. However, a girl that's 5'0 @ 135lbs is petite but she is not really a spinner. She could even be 150lbs which some would start to call chubby, or even bbw, at such short stature. Regardless she is still petite.

You really need to say petite-spinner if you absolutely mean a very short AND very skinny/slim woman. A petite woman could be bbw, average weight, gymnast or athletic style with thick thighs & booty & small waist (ex: 5'0 @ 135lbs), or super skinny. All of those are petite b/c they all refer to a short woman.
    -MG

Verified Companion
    My friend miss.myaa210 is a tiny sexy lil thing.. 5ft 105ish I think

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Absolutely. Petite really refers to height not weight.

Let me modify the syllogism just a slight bit: "a spinner can be a petite woman, we could even say it's pretty common colloquially, but not all petite women are spinners."

A spinner is just a very slim female, though generally we don't allow that to be above 5'8-5'9 (ish) b/c that starts to get into Junoesque territory (tall/statuesque). A spinner doesn't necessarily need to be short but it is common. A girl that's 5'6 @ 115lbs is a spinner. A girl that's 5'2 @ 100lbs is a spinner. A girl that's 4'11 @ 95lbs is a spinner. The last 2 girls mentioned also happen to be petite, the first is not petite. However, a girl that's 5'0 @ 135lbs is petite but she is not really a spinner. She could even be 150lbs which some would start to call chubby, or even bbw, at such short stature. Regardless she is still petite.

You really need to say petite-spinner if you absolutely mean a very short AND very skinny/slim woman. A petite woman could be bbw, average weight, gymnast or athletic style with thick thighs & booty & small waist (ex: 5'0 @ 135lbs), or super skinny. All of those are petite b/c they all refer to a short woman.

Not sure if?

You can be "petite in stature" which is what you are referring to.

When people describe women though as petite it's generally understood to mean both short AND skinny. Heck even the dictionary defines petite as:

pe·tite

attractively small and dainty (used of a woman).

I don't think anyone would describe someone 5'2" and 150lbs as "dainty".

Quote Originally Posted by Strix View Post
    Not sure if?

You can be "petite in stature" which is what you are referring to.

When people describe women though as petite it's generally understood to mean both short AND skinny. Heck even the dictionary defines petite as:

pe·tite

attractively small and dainty (used of a woman).

I don't think anyone would describe someone 5'2" and 150lbs as "dainty".
    Hey Strix, thx for commenting!

Generally speaking I wouldn't disagree as to how it's used colloquially. You are of course right about the definition. However, that's where we need to be careful of only using a single dictionary entry and/or not looking into the semantics or components of a definition (or perspective usage).

Let me explain why if what I said sounds odd.

Take the fashion world for example. In fashion "petite" is used typically to refer to a woman who is <5'3-5'4. One quick reference with an image to show how it's used: 'petite' in fashion

But beyond that let's look at the definition again real quick: Petite - attractively small and dainty.

The word 'attractively' here does not mean attractive in the sense of beauty. Rather it's an adverb modifying the adjective, 'small'. In that sense it's used to mean, 'unusually or interestingly small'.

The word 'dainty' also means small and/or delicately small depending on a few different dictionaries and usage perspectives. Again though that's a similar scenario to 'attractively small' above.

So, I do agree that petite is very commonly used to mean both small AND skinny. We could even argue that small is not being used correctly in the definition b/c 'small' (as it relates to a person) could mean either short or lightweight or both. And that's why it's so important to have a frame of reference for how a word is being used or the various ways in which dictionaries might be used to interpret the meaning of word(s) beyond simply one entry. I agree though, the wording, no matter how you slice it is a bit ambiguous.

All that being said 'petite' in most cases, and in the fashion world, modeling, etc... is actually used to refer to stature; the word 'small' is not used to describe weight but rather height. Which is why when the definition says, 'attractively small', it's meant as in "she was so small (short) it catches one's attention" (i.e. she's "petite").

I know it doesn't need this analysis. Haha
    Just food for thought and explaining another point of view as to why it refers to stature, not weight, but, yea, I don't really disagree with you either bud
    -MG

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Check out krisilytease

She's super tiny

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Lexierose

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Anababy is the sexiest petite lady I've ever spent time with. She's a nice young lady.

Verified Companion Companion SweetKimberly's Avatar
    I'm the biggest....LOL.
    Escape from Reality Today
    Kimberly, (512) 897-6961
    I'm available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday from 10:00a.m. - 7:00p.m.
    South Lamar District
    Lots of Parking Steps From My Door
    Pet Free
    Non-smoker
    Low Volume Provider
    Newbie & Reference Friendly
    Allow my Trained Hands to Relax Your Body and Worship Your Soul

Verified Companion Companion
    Candy Jewelz, I am a pretty petite spinner.
    I am on the tall spectrum, so some guys get intimidated by my height. "I didn't know you were so tall." Other than that I am 110 lbs my sizes are 25 in bust, 20 in waist, 35 in hips.
    I am still working on being less petite and more spinner. If I could be taller I would, I don't care that I am different, but it does hurt when guys say your not good enough because you have amazing assets.

Whenever I go on dates with my men I am towering over them and it causes a lot of attention especially cause I am so cute! Hey maybe I am your girl!
    [/B]
    seeking verified hobbyist

-my guidelines-
    • Consent is Sexy

"You can look but you can't touch!"

How tall is tall CJ?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I haven’t seen Anna yet but it sounds like she and Krisily are about the same size. Sky Divine is tiny too but I think Krisily is smaller. Madisyn is tiny too. And Zaria looks about 90 lbs.
    Last edited by mbrad789; 01-22-2021 at 12:58 AM.

Verified Companion (RIP) Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    Although petite is not my #1 requirement, I like all body types, Jennatx is the most petite lady I have met. 4’11”, body made in heaven.
    Aww thanks that is super sweet hun

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2