Thread: Newbie intro

Newbie intro

Hi, I’m a newbie in all senses of the word. Excited / nervous about getting into it. I’ve been lurking and reading alot, but thought I better make my intro before I lurked for too uncomfortably long.

I got screened with one beautiful lady here already, but our times did not match up. Hoping to connect with her and some other newbie friendlies. I’d like to get verified to have the credentials, so hopefully soon!

Thought of a question regarding discretion. Do most people use their regular mobile phone number for communicating? How discrete can that really be, when these days anyone can do a phone number search and find personal info.. Does it really matter at the end of the day? What are the risks?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Most people use a hobby phone...not their RW phone...for exactly the reasons you state. I’ve not had any issues with privacy but there are plenty of horror stories out there. Also, someone started a thread in the Men’s locker room with advice for newbies...look it up its worth it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy-do.

Research is your best friend.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jack Burton's Avatar
    Welcome. As stated, research as much as you can. Keep your personal information private. Hobby phone/number is a good idea.

Also, in case you haven't seen it posted anywhere: Never Pre-pay! Good luck to you and enjoy!
    Just remember what ol’ Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol’ storm right square in the eye and he says, “Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by arsxx View Post
    ...Does it really matter at the end of the day? YES!!! What are the risks? You risk being blackmailed by a rouge Provider or her pimp/manager.
    Besides what advice you have already received here...
    Never take your wallet into a meeting.
    Show up freshly showered and brush your teeth.
    Never park where they tell you. You risk getting your car jacked or getting robbed when you show up.
    Do be respectful and don’t act like an ass.

That’s a start young man. Now, welcome aboard OH2 Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ahhh... I remember when I was new to the hobby. The thrill and the rush of the first few encounters. Granted Ive only been doing this for 2 months x) Welcome aboard man! If you need help from someone who was a fresh newbie recently I may be of help. Happy hunting!

BANNED - failure to respect community rules-- again!
    Welcome aboard...I suggest you visit IsabellaJane - CLICK HERE!

The girl has a HUGE personality, is SUPER COOL and she is newbie friendly and will help get you verified.

She's also one of the few girls on here that is really fair and consistent with her rates.

Very generous fun loving girl, often goes beyond ones expectations.

Just mention to her that Vanilla Gorilla recommended you for the HOOK UP.

If you end up seeing her get back to us and let us know how it went?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    For a hobby phone, download textnow app, it will allow you to text and call from a new number assigned to you.

Thank you...ok, Isabella Jane jumping onto my list! She looks awesome...will check her out.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, will take a look at that one. Been using GV, but can’t help but think it’s not the most discrete platform..