Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bad Breath and Body Odor

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    I feel their pain.
    I once saw a lady who's pussy made me literally gag.
    I had to lick it for 20 min. before I could get the smell off enough to where I would stick my dick in it.
    But I have higher standards than most.
    Dayum, I had that happen to me once. I went ahead and took one for the team and my little head thanked me later.

I always shower, bush my teeth, mouthwash and deodorize thoroughly just before leaving for an appointment. I would never want to present myself less that fresh for a provider. Expect them to do the same. Still, I always do the finger test before DATY. Only had a few instances where I had to leave...
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I treat every session like a RW date. Shower thoroughly, manscape, floss, brush, mouthwash, and deodorize. I've never had any comments or complaints only that I smell amazing. I did however have a morning appointment and she appeared to have just fallen out of bed. Her hair was a mess and smelled as though it hadn't been washed. The rest of her smelled fine but body spray can work miracles.
    I may not be Ryan Reynolds but I'm not Larry the cable guy either.

I'm just a clean cut respectful average guy looking for some good dirty fun.

Interested in: GFE! Lfk, dfk, bbbj, daty, 69, mpcfs, and msog. Cim is always nice but never expected.

Verified Companion Companion Atxangela's Avatar
    Ugghhh....geez this has been an ongoing thing for yearssssss....i shower before each and every appt. Im picky about hygiene and also my Incall....a shower is provided ALWAYS...supplies suck as wipes, mouth wash, dixie cups, and hand sanitizer. I understand some people have been at work all day enough to come straight over for an appointment but there's no excuse the shower is there and if you are funky get in there and wash yourself. Plain and simple!

Unfortunately lately ive been having one problem main problem ....and its always with the same people.....sorry to gross anyone out but........SKID MARKS. I have had some certain people slide their bottom across bed to get up and left a nasty brown line on my bed. It's very gross and im to the point where they will not be welcome to return anymore. Thats just gross! I could go into some other details about other hygiene issues but my stomach has already turned.......
    Get Mad and Get Glad
    NO BBFS or SS REQUESTS
    I have a No Review Policy
    I do have a cancellation policy

Quote Originally Posted by Atxangela View Post
    Unfortunately lately ive been having one problem main problem ....and its always with the same people.....sorry to gross anyone out but........SKID MARKS. I have had some certain people slide their bottom across bed to get up and left a nasty brown line on my bed.
    Wow! Now that is just fucking gross! Omfg! And, "always the same people"?? Sheesh.
    -MG

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Wow! Now that is just fucking gross! Omfg! And, "always the same people"?? Sheesh.
    Yes! And its SO embarrassing to have to address this to them....like excuse me.... there's been several occasions of you leaving your butt tracks on my bed..... would you mind washing your behind before you arrive? Ugh! Like it literally puts a dreadful fear into me when someone comes to visit me I always have to wonder if they are clean or not..... I mean we are talkin grown adults here who can't simply wash themselves. Aside from that is the piss smelling uncircumcised peckers who got dried up toilet paper under the foreskin......ugh....i need to stop with the descriptions.....its making me ill.
    Get Mad and Get Glad
    NO BBFS or SS REQUESTS

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Ugh Angela. I'm so sorry to hear that. One of the girls I mentioned was texting me from the bathroom. A guy showed up with very bad body odor. She's a trooper and was hanging in there. He already went a number of rounds with her and wanted more. I'm pretty sure she was crying.

I told her, and perhaps good for you too, to tell all the guys they need to shower when they arrive because of Covid!

A'Man

Quote Originally Posted by Anandaman View Post
    Ugh Angela. I'm so sorry to hear that. One of the girls I mentioned was texting me from the bathroom. A guy showed up with very bad body odor. She's a trooper and was hanging in there. He already went a number of rounds with her and wanted more. I'm pretty sure she was crying.

I told her, and perhaps good for you too, to tell all the guys they need to shower when they arrive because of Covid!

A'Man
    Hell I'm almost afraid to do that as well...i had a guy use my shower one day....poured all of my shampoo on his body instead of soap and then used my razor! Smfh....a thick entanglement of pubic hairs in my razor....people are a hot mess. Then they wonder why i wont see them again. People need to get their crap together.
    Get Mad and Get Glad
    NO BBFS or SS REQUESTS

Verified Hobbyist BCD SpencerTracy's Avatar
    I've been around a few providers that "talk shop", and this is not uncommon, unfortunately...one provider I knew had a good relationship with a trucker and he apparently shared her info with other truckers...well, some of them were less used to a daily shower...after some pretty awful experiences, she started incorporating the shower into the play, having them meet her in the shower (or she would lead them to the shower), and they would lather each other as a foreplay...she had to factor that into her time allocations, but ultimately made her, as she described it, "not gag for the wrong reasons"...lol...but I was amazed how many providers have to deal with that constantly...men are generally gross, but we should at least mitigate the damage as much as possible...

There are some people who just plain suffer from chronic halitosis...I had a boss once that I could smell his breath from across the room such that other employees started leaving mouthwash in the men's room and would buy small ones to leave on his desk...and he ws well kempt as a person, showered, suited up, etc...but many days they would politely tell his assistant that he needed a mouthwash refresher...so I can imagine how nasty that would have been close up...but some self awareness here is necessary...

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Some of these experiences are just plain gross

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar
    I'm having PTSD reading this thread.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Men are disgusting....well people in general, but men in particular.

I dont understand why its so hard to wash... I mean most providers have a shower there's literally no excuse
    Get Mad and Get Glad
    NO BBFS or SS REQUESTS

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I dont understand why its so hard to wash... I mean most providers have a shower there's literally no excuse
    That's what I'm saying - most of them have a shower, sometimes, you can't get home to shower and still be reasonable with your time, so, use theirs.

Like, fuck, I get self conscious if I know I haven't bathed in a long time, I couldn't get down properly if that were the case. And, if you ask nicely, and don't spend forever in there, most providers won't count it against your time even. Just don't be gross.

And, y'know, I want you to do gross things with me, enthusiastically, so, I like to help that along by not being disgusting. Take a shower, gents. Mints/gum optional, but, brush your damn teeth too.

Its not. Bidet's are fucking cheap...to be walking around with feces on your body is beyond disgusting.

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    Ahhhhhh skid markssss no0o0ooo
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast