Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bad Breath and Body Odor

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar

Bad Breath and Body Odor

I have had two providers in the last 5 days tell me that each had a client come in with bad breath and/or body odor. In both cases, it sounded somewhat extreme.

I ALWAYS shower and brush my teeth right before I leave my house. In the car I suck on mints and splash on a little cologne. Upon arrival, I gargle mouthwash in the parking lot. Then, I take another mint as I head to the door.

Now I'm curious.

Ladies - How common is this? Is it a real problem? What are your stories?

Thanks.
    A'Man

Verified Companion Companion
    Granted I haven't had many clients, but so far the guys I have seen haven't been smelly. One his breath was a little bad but not completely unbearable. I also shower and brush my teeth before every meeting. It'll be interesting what other providers might say.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I feel their pain.
    I once saw a lady who's pussy made me literally gag.
    I had to lick it for 20 min. before I could get the smell off enough to where I would stick my dick in it.
    But I have higher standards than most.

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    Thankfully I haven’t dealt with this too much! Probably the most bad breath trouble I’ve had is with heavy smokers. The mouthwash beforehand is def an ideal touch with anyone!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    I feel their pain.
    I had to lick it for 20 min. before I could get the smell off enough to where I would stick my dick in it.
    Lol you’re so wild
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Anandaman View Post
    I have had two providers in the last 5 days tell me that each had a client come in with bad breath and/or body odor. In both cases, it sounded somewhat extreme.

I ALWAYS shower and brush my teeth right before I leave my house. In the car I suck on mints and splash on a little cologne. Upon arrival, I gargle mouthwash in the parking lot. Then, I take another mint as I head to the door.

Now I'm curious.

Ladies - How common is this? Is it a real problem? What are your stories?

Thanks.
    A'Man
    My routine is similar to yours. The ladies seem to appreciate it.

I doubt many women want to openly discuss this (obvious reasons) but I can assure you it's pretty common. I mean, yea, maybe some haven't yet had many bad encounters of that variety or they've simply been lucky overall, but it definitely happens with regularity (unfortunately)
    -MG

I've always been paranoid about having bad breath, so I've done the mint gum & mouthwash thing, too. All of the women I've been in relationships with have been smokers to some degree, so I'm used to that even though I'm not one. One currently popular provider I saw this past spring had hair that reeked of cigarette smoke, which wasn't a big deal until it made me think, "Did you even fucking shower first?" I booked early in the day, so it seemed like an legitimate thing, given that her reviews describe her as a non-smoker. I wouldn't typically be anal about this stuff if it weren't for COVID.

Quote Originally Posted by Greented View Post
    I wouldn't typically be anal about this stuff if it weren't for COVID.
    Not much to worry about with COVID if you are engaging in any kind of sex anyway. You only get it, like any other coronavirus or rhinovirus, through the respiratory system. Cold viruses require cells in the upper or lower respiratory systems. You won't get a cold virus from unclean body areas, genitals, stinky armpits, dandruff, dead/shed skin cells, unclean/unsanitary conditions, etc...

You get them only by touching a fomite surface that contains live virus and subsequently touch your face or by getting infective aerosols in your mouth, or breathe in through your nose, and those droplets contain viruses.

The epithelial cells which are both ciliated and unciliated in the nasal and upper respiratory system of the mouth/esophagus are a pathway these viruses use depending on the specific virus. Goblet cells which produce mucosa are a deterrent but not a perfect one. In the case of COVID it binds to ACE2 receptors. ACE2 is more commonly found lower in the respiratory tract and that's why COVID doesn't typically involve rhinitis like conditions (i.e. typical cold producing runny nose, headache, sneezing....).

Anyway the point being is you really shouldn't worry about COVID at all to be perfectly honest. The entire thing is a complete cluster fuck about a very insignificant virus that Fauci, Burke, and Ferguson (along with a web of people connected to them) will fight to the grave against that concept b/c it's likely the biggest fudge in world history. In addition there is a highly polarized political issue with liberal media in the US bc we all want the dunce out of the house and so they use this as daily fodder to blacken his eye further. I want him gone too, I just don't want it at this cost :/ However, you *definitely* shouldn't be worrying a single iota if you are already engaging in close contact intimacy with anyone.
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD InTheWind's Avatar
    Yes and no. My dad lives with me and he probably would not survive catching COVID. So that unfortunately means I have to avoid catching it until after a validated vaccine is available. I totally agree that the dems are using the pandemic as part of their scorched earth politics in their fight to defeat the a**hole trump. I just wish they had something better for the country to offer...
    Clitoris Connoisseur

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I use a light scented body wash (I get a lot of compliments) and always floss before brushing otherwise your just masking with mints alone. Sugar free mouth fresheners are the best. Altoids are very strong additive sugar candy. The carbohydrates will breakdown and cause bad breath. I had a regular tell me to stop using them.

You cannot check your breath by blowing in your hand as your senses can't detect your own bad breath. I think its even more important to be manscaped. I've alway thought the stinky guys might be coming from their warehouse jobs for a date.

Retired Companion
    Just a reminder - let's stay off politics. Thank you.

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    I feel their pain.
    Was this like a domination thang?

Some men will ask a girl not to shower for amount of days, so they can clean her with their mouth. Have to ask for clarity

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
    Was this like a domination thang?
    He’s known for his sarcasm and funny tongue in cheek comments!
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Oh..

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJadeRose View Post
    He’s known for his sarcasm and funny tongue in cheek comments!
    I wonder where else that tongue has been.... not really! Just sayin'....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast