Thread: I need some advice from the fellas

I need some advice from the fellas

Guys,

I saw a provider about 8 months ago before I found out about OH2 and the encounter was the worst I've ever had. She just recently popped up on OH2 and seems to be active again. Should I just let it go or should I post about an old encounter to save someone else from wasting their time and money?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by bosac View Post
    Guys,

I saw a provider about 8 months ago before I found out about OH2 and the encounter was the worst I've ever had. She just recently popped up on OH2 and seems to be active again. Should I just let it go or should I post about an old encounter to save someone else from wasting their time and money?

You can write a review

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by bosac View Post
    Guys,

If she has an recent add, you can post a link to the add and tell us of your bad experience in the Gentlemen's Round Table.

I haven't bothered to get verified (I don't hobby very often), so I don't have access to the Gentlemen's forum.

Reply to her post with a brief description of your experience. You’re never going to see her again, so don’t worry about blowback. This is an information exchange forum. If you have information that could significantly affect a gent’s decision on how to spend his time and money, it is greatly valued when that information is shared.

if she comes back with a “he said, she said” reply, abort and do not engage. No one wins those battles on a ****** board.
    Last edited by Guest 051123-1; 09-17-2020 at 07:33 PM.

I'm just going to drop the information in here. Y'all figure out what you want to do with it.

She goes by PlayfulPrincess. Worst experience I've ever had.

Started out as an incall to her private residence. Got there and she had her girlfriend just hanging out in the living room, but we had to leave because her "uncle" was about to come home. That started an almost 4 hour trip to try to get a hotel room. 2 hotels wouldn't rent to her because she had no identification. The last hotel wouldn't either. She wanted me to put it under my name, not happening. Then she called two different "guy friends" to come rent the room for her. In the meantime, her girlfriend was blowing some guy in another car in the parking lot. When her friend did show up and rent the room, it still took almost another hour for her two friends to leave the hotel (after doing drugs in the bathroom). Then when it was time for the action, I got a whole lot of "I don't do that, I don't do this". The business was mediocre at best.

Like I said, the worst experience I've ever had.